JACOB - FLIRTY PLAN - M

WARNING: VERY DETAILED SMUT SCENES AND FOUL LANGUAGE!

Y/N has been an executive assistant of Jacob for one year and as time goes by, he falls in love with her executive assistant but he didn't confess his feelings to her. But sometimes he gets jealous whenever Y/N is talking to other men but he just thinks that he should communicate with them because she is an assistant. But Jacob didn't know that Y/N also likes him and didn't want also to confess because she wants to be professional and doesn't want to involve in a relationship with her boss. Then one time Y/N tries to test his feelings to her and she talked to Younghoon secretly.

"Why do you want to talk to me Y/N?" Younghoon asked.

"You know that I like Jacob, right?" Y/N said.

"Yup! Why is there something you want to do?" Younghoon said.

"I want to know and find out if he has feelings for me." Y/N said.

"So, what are we going to do?" Younghoon said.

"Let's pretend that we are just flirting." Y/N said and winked at him.

"Oh! So you want to make Jacob jealous huh?" Younghoon said.

"Yup! Let's see what will he react." Y/N said and Younghoon smirked. Then there was one time, Jacob is walking along in the office and Y/N saw him. Then she went to Younghoon and they started their little flirty moment and Jacob is watching them.

"Jacob is watching us." Y/N whispered to Younghoon.

"I know! He just stopped to look at us." Younghoon said and smirked when he is looking at Jacob and he suddenly put his hands on Y/N's waist and pulled her to him and she was shocked at his action.

"Seriously? Are they flirting right here in the office."Jacob thought.

"Younghoon we are supposed to be flirting only." Y/N said.

"Trust me with this Y/N," Younghoon whispered to her and suddenly kissed her lips quickly and Y/N was shocked again to him.

"What did he just did to Y/N!" Jacob thought and gritted his teeth with anger while he is looking at Younghoon smiling at him.

"Younghoon what are you doing?" Y/N said and looked at him.

"Our plan is working Y/N," Younghoon said. Then because Jacob can't take it anymore seeing Y/N with Younghoon.

"Y/N come to my office right now!" Jacob said in an angry tone.

"I have to go, Younghoon!" Y/N said and smiled at him and Younghoon winked at her. Then Y/N followed Jacob in his office and as she went inside his office, Jacob locked the door and Y/N was shocked at his actions.

"OMG! I think we went far in our little show to him!" Y/N thought and Jacob looked at her in anger and disappointment.

"What the hell are you doing in the office? Flirting just like that huh? Younghoon even kissed you!" Jacob asked.

"I am sorry Jacob!" Y/N said and didn't look at him and he lifted her chin so, that she can look at him and he looked at her intensely.

"Your apology will not be accepted unless you can do something for me," Jacob said.

"What does he mean!" Y/N thought.

"What is that Jacob you want me to do?" Y/N asked and he smirked at her.

"Give yourself to me Y/N," Jacob said and looked at her lustfully.

"What? Seriously?" Y/N thought. Then her thoughts were cut-off when Jacob kissed her lips and she just gave in because she thinks that she likes him. Then when they pulled-out from the kiss he looked at her.

"It means you are gonna give me yourself to me?" Jacob asked and Y/N nodded and he let

her sit in his table and he went closer to her.

"That's great! I don't like bad girls. but because you flirt with Younghoon I will let that slide for now." Jacob said and he kissed her neck and he massages her breast that made Y/N moan softly and they take off all their clothes and he looked at Y/N and he licked his lips.

"You're sexy and hot Y/N! Lay down on my desk." Jacob said and Y/N obeyed him. Then he kissed her again the lips and Y/N roamed her hands in his back and then he kissed her neck and left a hickey on it and then he went to her breast and he sucked it roughly that made Y/N arched her back from the table because of the pleasure she feels and he smirked at her then he suddenly went to her core and he eats her pussy.

"FUCK! SHIT JACOB! UGH! AH! AH!" Y/N moaned and he suddenly inserted two fingers to her while he is licking her pussy.

"OH SHIT! JACOB! MORE! UGH! AH!" Y/N moaned and gripped tightly to the edges of the desk.

Then without warning Y/N cum in his mouth and then he stood up.

"Shit! He is so hot like that!" Y/N thought.

"Ready yourself to be mine Y/N," Jacob whispered to her and bites her ears that made Y/N moan and he inserted his whole cock to her.

"OH SHIT! YOU'RE SO BIG JACOB! UGH! AH!" Y/N moaned. Then he started to thrust his cock to her at a fast and hard pace.

"FUCK YOU FEEL SO GOOD Y/N! SHIT! UGH! AH! AH!" Jacob moaned.

"OH SHIT! FUCK! MORE JACOB! OH! UGH!" Y/N moaned and then while he is thrusting his cock to her, he sucked her breast that made Y/N insane.

"JACOB! I WANT YOU HARDER SHIT! UGH! AH! AH!" Y/N moaned and he thrust his cock harder and rougher to her.

"YOU LIKE THIS SO MUCH HUH? YOU FEEL SO AMAZING SHIT! UGH!" Jacob said.

"SHIT! YES! FUCK RIGHT THERE JACOB!" Y/N moaned and arched her back again because of the intense pleasure she felt and his office now is full of skin slapping sounds and moans of them. Then as he just continues to his rough pace to her.

"I WILL CUM JACOB SHIT! AH! UGH!" Y/N moaned,

"ME TOO Y/N! FUCK! SHIT! UGH! AH!" Jacob moaned and in a few minutes, they both cum, and Jacob looked at her.

"I love you Y/N!" Jacob said and smiled at her and she smiled back at him.

"I love you too Jacob!" Y/N said.

"Don't ever flirt again with Younghoon ok? You are now mine! I am sick seeing you with him." Jacob said.

"Don't worry Jacob I will be yours as always." Y/N said and they smiled at each other and he kissed her quickly.

THE END

Thank you for reading my one-shot smut fan fiction of THE BOYZ'S JACOB!

I HOPE YOU LIKE MY ONE-SHOT SMUT FAN FICTION FOR JACOB! PLEASE LEAVE SOME COMMENTS AND VOTE :)

고마워요 여러분! (Thanks, Everyone!)