Chapter 6. Shock, new start and fight!

She folded her arms and followed Alice towards the back of the garage. 'Oh no you didn't Alice'. Mom complained. Dad just shushed mom. A car backed out the garage. 'Happy birthday Bella'. Jasper and Alice said together. The car was a black Corvette. Mom seemed a little annoyed but, the car was nice so she couldn't say anything. It had black out windows as well; no one would be able to see in. 'thanks Jasper, Alice. She said. Smiling.

'Come on our turn Bella'. Emmett said leading us back into the house. 'This is from me and Rosalie'. He said handing her a box. She unwrapped it. It was the latest I phone 4. 'Thanks guys, but you really shouldn't of'. She said.

'Alice seen it and knew you would like it, we also put your favourite songs on it'. Rosalie said. Mom smiled at them both.

'Ok our turn'. Esme said. 'Close your eyes'. She said. Mom did as she was told.

'Open your eyes Bella'. Esme said.

Bella

I couldn't believe my mom was in the house. 'Hello Bella sweetheart'. She cried. I gave her a hug. 'Mom what you doing here?' I asked.

'It is your birthday; I wouldn't miss it for the world'. She said.

'It is so nice to see you, you look so well'. I said.

We spent the rest of the night talking. Mom was a little suspicious. Who was Renesmee, why I didn't look much different? I just told her it hadn't been that long ago that we last seen each other. She also wanted to know if I was going college. What Edward was doing? I decided not to tell her what had been happening.

The whole family came into the room. 'We need to talk'. Carlisle said. Everyone sat down on the sofas. Renesmee came to sit by me. 'First of all this is Renesmee. Your granddaughter'. Carlisle said. Mom went a pale white.

'Granddaughter'. She whispered. 'But, she can't be. She is the same age as you Bella'. Mom looked confused. Carlisle came and sat by her. 'Why would you say this?' she stuttered. Carlisle made her lie down and put a pillow under her head.

'Will she be ok'? I asked. Carlisle nodded. 'She is just in shock'. Carlisle said. He handed her a glass of water. She sipped it carefully. 'I am confused will someone tell me what is going on'? Mom asked. I asked Carlisle if it was a good idea to tell her.

'She is your mom she needs to know, it isn't fair that you wouldn't be able to see her again'. Carlisle said. I took a deep breath.

'Mom, Renesmee is mine and Edward's daughter, she is half vampire'. I said. Then I looked at her. She looked deeply confused. She was trying to take it all in.

'Half vampire'. She whispered. We all nodded.

Edward came and stood by me holding my hand. 'We are all vampires'. Edward said.

Mom tried to stand up but stumbled and fell over. Emmett chuckled lightly.

'But you can't be'. She whispered. 'What about Bella'? She asked. Carlisle nodded.

'Bella nearly died, giving birth to Renesmee, Edward saved her by changing her'. He said. Mom fainted on the floor. 'Mom'. I screamed putting my arm around her. She woke up after a few minutes.

'Oh Bella, I had the worst dream'. She said. She stopped when she saw Renesmee.

'It wasn't a dream'. She said. We shook our heads.

'I don't understand, I am still confused. What about your diet'? She asked.

'We drink animal blood'. Carlisle said. Mom was scared we could tell. I felt so guilty.