𝕽𝖊𝖆𝖘𝖔𝖓 𝖙𝖔 𝕷𝖎𝖛𝖊

Chapter 01 :
Reason To Live

When Sasuke had arrived at Konoha, he was displeased to found out that his summons had been intentionally dispelled by none other than Shikamaru Nara. Out of all people who could find out about his crows, it just had to be one of the most genius individual he knew.

Another thing that spoiled his mood was what he saw a few moments before the crow was slashed, That stupid Hyuūga, she was supposed to confess isn’t she? Sasuke bitterly thought. The mere thought of someone interested on Naruto is enough for him to release such killing intent.

“As if Naruto will like someone as pathetic as her. She always hide when Naruto is near her, She can’t even complete a sentence without stuttering.” Sasuke mocked. But, deep inside Sasuke knows Hinata has a slight chance, because Naruto is the kindest person he’s certain that he didn’t had the heart to reject someone he had grown up with.

Sasuke brush off the thought, not wanting to worsen his already spoiled mood, as he realized something, Itachi’s the one who always use crows as summons. Maybe Shikamaru will suspect Itachi’s the one spying on Naruto, it’s possible considering that bastard is part of Akatsuki, Sasuke concluded.

Sasuke stilled that he was dangerously close to his former team, he’s currently following the newly formed Team Seven to their mission to Sunagakure, as it turned out Kabuto was right about a lot of things. Sasuke immediately masked his chakra from them, specifically from Kakashi.

Currently, they’re in the middle of nowhere, big identical trees surrounding them, he snorted when he saw Sakura and Naruto were already panting in their journey. Which was rather understandable as they had been walking for hours but Sasuke doesn’t feel any ounce of exhaustion.

“I could make a bird to fly us to Sunagakure, it would be less exhausting and much faster.” Sai suggested as he offered them both water to drink.

Who the fuck is he? Is he a crossdresser or what? Why the fuck is he wearing a crop top?, Guess whose thoughts it this.

“You really can do that Sai? That’s so awesome!.” Naruto exclaimed as his eyes shining with interest, the expression he always have whenever Kakashi promise to train him or treat him with ramen, so basically Sasuke didn’t like it that the reason why Naruto waa practically shining with glee is because of some replacement for him. The Uchiha tsk’d rather loudly as he whispered harshly, Just because he can make a damn bird he’s awesome? Well, I have a teleportation scroll. Just an ounce of my blood I can take you wherever you want. Who’s awesome now?. Sasuke mentally thought as he wished that Uchiha’s glares could put someone to flames.

“But, I’m in a mood for a walk.” Naruto added with a uncertain smiled plastered on his lips as unbeknownst to them, someone from the shadows smirked triumphantly when Naruto decline Sai’s offer.

“Let’s go team. There’s a big journey ahead of us.” Kakashi interjected as the teens nodded obediently and started to walk but this time, Sai and Kakashi ran a bit slowly, for Sakura and Naruto to catch up with them, as they weren’t aware of someone journeying with them not far behind. 

|BMS|

Kakashi and his team decided to rest at a small cottage, and decided to call it a night or rather a morning as the ball of morning light was already shining above the ocean sky. They booked for three rooms. One room for Sakura and, one for Kakashi, while Naruto and Sai will share a room.

Sakura was walking through the narrow corridor, She was specifically walking towards Kakashi's room. She is going to ask them what they want for lunch, Kakashi's room are just beside Naruto's and Sai's room, while Sakura's was five room away from them.