𝖂𝖍𝖊𝖗𝖊 𝕴𝖙 𝕬𝖑𝖑 𝕾𝖙𝖆𝖗𝖙𝖊𝖉 - [𝖘𝖊𝖈𝖔𝖓𝖉]

Flashback, Chapter 18 :
Where It All Started - [second]

; 𝔱𝔥𝔦𝔰 𝔦𝔰 𝔞 𝔣𝔩𝔞𝔰𝔥𝔟𝔞𝔠𝔨.

"NII-SAN, Hurry!" Four years old Sasuke said while running away from his brother

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

"NII-SAN, Hurry!" Four years old Sasuke said while running away from his brother.

Itachi was chasing Sasuke, trying to wrap a towel on his waist when his own towel almost - fall.

"Wait! Sasuke! Let me wrap some towel on you. You're naked - shit!."

Itachi immediately fixed his towel first before he continues to chase his overly excited brother.

Sasuke then went inside the house, the floor getting wet from small drip of water from his hair. He rush to his room and put on some boxer-briefs.

When Itachi finally able to catch up with Sasuke, he saw him putting some clothes, and thankfully - Sasuke already have some clothes.

Itachi shook his head and mentally facepalm at Sasuke's behavior. Itachi then went to his drawer and took out some clothes.

Just like last year, Mikoto had ordered Itachi and Sasuke to get ready as they are - again - going to go shopping for the festival tonight. And for some reason, Sasuke is being too enthusiastic about it.

"Why are you so excited to go to the festival?." Itachi questioned while he crouched down to help his brother get dress, Sasuke didn't bother hiding his excitement as he ran away to tell his Mother that he's ready.

"Nothing!." Sasuke shouted as he was already on the door, Itachi heard the echos of Sasuke's voice that calling for their parents.

Itachi again shrugged and tied his hair on its usual style. Itachi actually have an idea as to why Sasuke is looking forward for the festival.

"Atleast he have a new friend." Itachi whispered and went to the living room, while walking he again heard Sasuke's voice. Sasuke was talking to Mikoto.

"How do I look?." Sasuke asked while brush the imaginary dirt off his blue shirt. Itachi smirk as he decided to tease Sasuke, "You don't need to lie to me, otouto. I know you're excited to see your saviour." As Sasuke calls the blond boy.

When Sasuke got lost during the fireworks, Itachi is the one who found him. Itachi didn't care if it was raining as he wasted no time and find Sasuke.

Fortunately, Itachi saw him on the very corner of a bench, he saw another kid talking to him - the kid was handing him his umbrella. The kid didn't mind getting wet, he patiently waited for Sasuke to accept the small orange umbrella.

Itachi felt his lips twitch when he realized who the kid was - it was Naruto. He don't mind if his brother will be friends with him.

"I do not!." Sasuke exclaimed, his cheeks and nose is as red as cherries.

By My Sideजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें