𝕱𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙 𝖔𝖗 𝕱𝖑𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖙

Chapter 03 :
Fight Or Flight

NARUTO step out from the comfort room, feeling relieved that he finally flushed his problem away. Only to see a growing crowd forming on their table. The Jinchūriki then panic when he realized Sakura might be in danger while he was gone.

"Excuse me, Please let me through, Sorry! Please, excuse me." Says Naruto while he was passing through the large crowd.

He then froze when he saw Sakura laying down on the floor full of bruise, and cut all over her body, her left cheek had a yellowish-purplish mark, and her throat had a straight line like it's been cut.

I was only gone for like ten minutes. What happened?!.”

Sakura slowly opened her eyes and looked around, when her eyes landed on the worried blond staring down at her. She reached for him before whispering, "Naruto... Help ..." She begged.

"I'm here now, I'm not going to leave you anymore, okay? ... Can you hear me?." Naruto said gently touching her, but Sakura seem to not understand Naruto.

"Naruto! Don't ... leave ... me ... please ... Naruto." Naruto gently put her down, he quickly did the proper handsign to make a shadow clone.

"What'd ya need boss?." The clone said, only to shrieked when he saw Sakura on the floor.

"Call Sai and Kakashi Sensei! Tell them something happened to Sakura. Go! Quick!." Naruto ordered. The clone obediently nodded and immediately run away,

Hang in there Sakura-chan ...”

Sai was peacefully painting his new artwork, with his new brushes, he was finally almost done. When suddenly the front door flew open, he assumed someone has kicked it.

"Sai! Something happened to Sakura! WHERE'S KAKASHI-SENSEI?!". Naruto's clone exclaimed, Sai thought he saw starts because of how loud the orange ninja was. Clone or not, Naruto is still very loud.

"Kakashi Sensei is in his room, where is Sakura and Naruto?." Sai ask arranging his things, he was slightly disappointed that he didn't get to finish his art.

"They are at a small ramen place. They were waiting for their order then Boss excused himself to the restroom and when he came back Sakura is full of cuts and bruises." Sai nodded, still annoyed, thinking the clone of Naruto is exaggerating.

"You don't need to shout Naruto-kun, I'm right here in front of you. I can perfectly hear you even if you whisper." Sai said and smiled. Then he walk pass the clone saying

"I'm going to Kakashi Sensei." Sai announced while he stare at the broken door, atleast he's not the one who broke it.

"Wait!" The clone called, Sai swiftly turned around to face him.

"Punch me." Sai punched him with no hesitation, and a large amount of smoke appeared. He walked towards Kakashi's door, he didn't bother to knock. He saw their Sensei ... Passed out on the floor ...

What the? What's with today and we're getting attacked lately?.”

Sai hurriedly check if he still have a pulse. He didn't expect to see some blood coming out from his head, Sai carefully put Kakashi on his back. Careful to not move his head.

"... Sai?" Kakashi said barely half conscious.

"Yes, it's me Kakashi-Sensei, I'm going to take you to the hospital. What happened?." He asked still running, soon enough they arrive at the hospital, luckily the cottage they were staying at is near at the hospital, he's not sure about Naruto ... Sai hurriedly take him to the emergency room ...