Chapter 2: Trailer

I do not own anything relating to RWBY and Battlefield 1. RWBY is belonged to Rooster Teeth and Battlefield 1 is belonged to DICE and EA. All names mentioned in this fanfic belong to their respective owners.

The ideas in this fanfic belongs to me.

All criticisms are welcomed, especially the ones that are constructive.

"Ow..." was the first thing that came out of everyone's mouth. One by one, they started to regain consciousness and the first question that came up within their minds was "where are we?"

"Students? What are you doing here?", a male voice suddenly asked the teams from behind. They all turned their heads towards the voice and their eyes all widened in surprise. In front of them stood their Headmaster of Beacon Academy named Ozpin and his assistant, Professor Glynda Goodwitch. Just as the teams were about to answer, another voice came up, this time from their right.

"General Ironwood, are you okay sir?", asked a female voice with a slight hint of worry.

"I'm good, Specialist Schnee, thank you for your concern.", a male voice, now identified as Ironwood's voice, replied. After dusting himself off and checking his most valued subordinate's status, Ironwood and his Specialist turned towards the others. "Oh? Fancy meeting everyone here."

"General Ironwood? Specialist Winter Schnee? You two are here too?", Ozpin asked, receiving nods from the two people in question. Weiss, upon hearing the words "Winter Schnee", immediately turned her head towards the two Atlesians and took a step forward. "Sister? Is that you?"

"Weiss?", Winter asked, her face was full of surprise and confusion. "I thought you were going out to Vale with your friends?"

"I... I was but-", Weiss replied but was interrupted by another male voice.

"Ow... Neo, did you put something into the ice cream again?", a man wearing a bowler hat asked his female mute assistant, to which she replied by raising her scroll "No".

"Roman Torchwick.", growled General Ironwood, Winter, Glynda, and teams RWBY, JNPR, SSSN. Just as everyone was readying their weapons and was about to subdue the criminals a figure wearing a black trenchcoat approached them.

"Now now, no fighting in a confine space.", the figure said and with a clap of his hands, their weapons suddenly vanished.

"Who are you, and what have you done to our weapons?!", Weiss demanded angrily.

"Chill out, Snowflake. Your weapons are fine and as for who I am, you can call me Eli.", the figure, Eli, smirked as Weiss frowned at her new nickname.

"Alright, Mister Eli. Where are we? And are you responsible for taking us here?", Ozpin asked calmly.

"Just call me Eli. And before I answer that, let me ask you this small question. What was the last thing that you guys remembered before waking up in this place?"

Instead of answering, Yang just crossed her arms and glared at Eli. "And why the hell should we do that?"

"Just answer the damn question, please.", Eli retored with slight irritation in his tone.

"I remember we all reading an invitation to a viewing of a new movie and pressing the link at the end of it.", Ruby answered cutting off her sister who was about to throw in another insult. Her teammates and friends all nodded.

"We remembered reading a similar invitation like Miss Rose's but we did not press the link.", Glynda said her piece with Ozpin, Ironwood, and Winter agreeing with her.

"Same thing over here.", Roman just shrugged.

Satisfied with everyone's answer, Eli finally answered the Headmaster's question. "Okay, as you all know, you all have received an invitation to watch the movie 'Battlefield 1'. And here we are, the theater where you all will be watching it."