.: 2 :.

"Cross, please show (Y/n) her bedroom." Cross nodded and took my hand. He led me up a flight of stairs and down some hallways. We eventually stopped in front of a door. "Here's your room! There's some unused clothes in the closet for when you need to change." Cross left me to explore my room.

It had blue walls, a bed and closet, and a desk. There was also a window that had a small cushion on the sill. Pretty nice, especially since I just met these guys. I opened the closet to find some colored shirts and multiple pairs of gray sweatpants. There were also three hoodies; One was blue, another purple, and the last one black. Only upon seeing these hoodies did I realize how cold I was.

I decided to put the black hoodie over my gold-to-white ombre shirt. I looked in a mirror. I looked okay, but definitely not my best. What does it matter now? I do live here now, I guess. I don't know of anywhere else to be. My 'universe' was destroyed, and I don't know about any other universes.

I jumped onto the bed and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke to the sound of birds chirping. Wait, birds? Why would there be any birds if there aren't any leaf-covered trees to perch on? 

I got off of the bed. I was hungry. I left the room and tried to remember which ways Cross had taken me from downstairs. But I couldn't. I decided I would just walk in hope that I could find the kitchen.

It had been a couple minutes, and I came across a music room. I entered and saw a couple guitars, ukuleles, and a piano. I sat at the piano, and began to play whatever came to mind first.

I take my pills and I'm happy all the time

I'm happy all the time

I love my girl but she ain't worth the price

She ain't worth the price, no

(lalalalalalala)

We can go to my house if you wanna

Hang out in my bedroom, lose your honor

Even if they find us, we're apathetic

And they can't take that away

I take my pills and I'm happy all the time

I'm happy all the time

I love my girl but she ain't worth the price

She ain't worth the price, no

(lalalalalalala)

The voices in my right brain are kinda funny

They tell me 'Take a deep breath, it's always sunny'

But when I leave the light side, it's so obvious

My life's pretty plain

I take my pills and I'm happy all the time

I'm happy all the time

I love my girl but she ain't worth the price

She ain't worth the price, no

(lalalalalalala)

We take strange things to feel normal

To feel normal

To feel normal

I take my pills and I'm happy all the time

I'm happy all the time

I love my girl but she ain't worth the price

She ain't worth the price, no

(lalalalalalala)

(lalalalalalala)

I took my hands off the piano keys only to hear clapping behind me. I turned around to see Dust, Killer, and Horror.

"You sound great!" Killer exclaimed.

"He's right, you really do sound good on piano." Agreed Dust.

I slightly blushed. "Thanks guys, but it really wasn't all that great."

"So, how did you find the music room?" Asked Dust.

"Well, I was kinda lost... but I turned down this hallway and found this room. You know the rest. I played Happy Pills just because why not?" 

Dust slightly laughed at this. "You could have looked for one of us to help you memorize the way around the castle."

I felt stupid, once again. Should I keep track of how many times these guys embarass me?

"Yeah, I was looking for the kitchen because I was kinda hungry, but I guess the piano distracted me from continuing to look."

"Here, take my hand and we'll take the fastest way." I did as Dust said, and we were suddenly in the kitchen. "Thanks Dust." I smiled. "You're welcome. If you need help around, you can ask one of us." Dust turned and teleported away. Now time to get something to eat!

I decided on some potato chips. I took the bag to the counter and looked through the cabinets for a bowl. I found a small white cup and shook some chips into it.

I walked down the hall with my chips. I heard the other skeletons yelling, and I followed the voices. I walked into a room that seemed like a living room. There were the magical skeletons.

Dust, Cross, and Killer were playing a video game; Horror and Nightmare were watching Dust, Cross, and Killer; Error was crocheting. I stuffed another chip in my mouth. I sat by Killer, and watched them play. 

"So, what're you guys playing?" I asked. 

"Super Smash Brothers Ultimate!" They all said in unison. 

"Can I play?" I wanted to join them, the game seemed fun.

Killer paused the game, and got up. He walked to the TV stand, and opened one of the wooden cabinets. He pulled another controller out, and plugged it in. 

"Here." He said as he handed it to me. I licked my fingers, then took it. 

I selected a Pokemon trainer as my character. 

After the round was finished, I actually won. I was surprised, as I only ever played this a couple times when I was younger. 

"Wow! Nice job (Y/n)!" Dust congratulated. 

"How did you beat us so easily? Have you played before?" Asked Cross.

"Well, I have played, but not since I was about 5." I said remembering how I loved to main Link.

"Nice job," Nightmare added.