.: 7 :.

I decided I would look through every nook and cranny in the Star Idiots' 'base' for a black jacket. If I did find one, I would hide it. 

After a few minutes of searching, I came to a closet on the second floor. I opened it, and rummaged through hangers and boxes. Until I saw a gray box, and lifted it into my hands. I opened the top, and there it was. A black jacket. It almost looked like it had a cyan outline, while blue that looked like Error's strings lined the bottom. I heard a portal open downstairs, and ran to my 'room'. I hid the jacket under my bed. 

I went downstairs and welcomed Ink, Blue and Dream home with a hug for each. I have to make them think I like it here. An idea popped into my mind, as usual, but I didn't let it show. Ink went to draw, Dream soon slept on the couch, and Blue was making tacos. 

I took the jacket out from under the bed, and hugged it. It had the slight scent of blood, just like Horror always had. This reminds me of them. It makes me want to get out of here even more. I just have to wait for the right time to leave. 

One thing I did like about the Star Idiots' base was that there was a garden. The garden had golden and purple flowers. I, of course, always sat in a patch of grass beside the purple flowers. There was no way I was even going NEAR those golden ones. 

Later on, I pretended to sleep until I heard everybody else sleeping. I quietly got up from my bed and put on the jacket. I wrapped it around me, blanket off. I'm losing my sanity. Only this jacket comforts me. Heck, I'm starting to slightly like pastel pink. I gotta get out of here, and fast.