.: 6 :.

The gold skeleton put me down. "What was that for!?" I shouted at him. "Calm down. You're safe now. I hope they didn't do anything bad to you..." He said softly. I took a deep breath. Also, what did he mean by 'safe'?

"Okay, well what are your names? I mean, I should at least get to know you if you brought me here." I asked.

"I'm Dream. The one that opened the portal earlier is Ink, and the shortest one is Blue." Dream said. I half-heartedly smiled. "Nice to meet you." I said.

------------------------------------------

It had been about three days since the 'Star Sanses', as they call themselves, 'saved' me. I didn't need to be saved, but I guess I'm stuck here. I will say, I prefer to call them what Error called them; The Star Idiots. I smiled at the thought of Error and Nightmare. And Dust... and Cross, Horror, and Killer. 

I had been secretly plotting a way to get out of here. I can't stand it! I have to fake being happy wearing pink. Yes, I said PINK! They won't let me wear any black, or even navy blue. Just gold, pink, and any other bright color. They also wouldn't let me go outside, I couldn't understand why. I sat on the bed in the room the skeletons gave me. Once again, only bright colored things. No dark colors.

I walked downstairs to see the Star Idiots leaving. "We have to go (Y/n). Stay here, we'll be back soon!" They opened a portal. I waited until they were almost through to see if I could sneak through the portal, as I was assuming that they were going to fight the Bad Guys again. But I was half a second too late, and they closed the portal. 

'Damn it, I guess it won't be as easy as I wanted it to be,' I thought.