six.

"You excited for later?" Javen cheesed while they walked around the mall

"You excited for later?" Javen cheesed while they walked around the mall. Xavion was convinced he had nothing to wear that matched the date he was taking her on so, as it was his off day today, he decided to make a mall trip with his best friends.

Tyler was here too, but he was arguing over the phone with Erica, and the other two had no time to hear them fuss.

"Yeah, I am," Xavion nodded. "I think I have an idea as to where I'ma take her, so I hope she like it," he said.

"Xavion she will, stop that," she fussed. Javen was the one who was always on Xavi about doubting himself. Some events from the past had led to him acting this way, he felt like he couldn't do anything right sometimes. He was very hard on himself, and she hated it. She tried her best to reassure him like any good friend would, but it was a hard mindset to break.

"My bad," he mumbled. "I'on know what to wear man, this why I brought you! Help me," he chuckled.

"This is why you need to go on more dates, all yo' ass wear is casual clothes and nike tech suits. Ain't y'all go to church? Where's your church clothes," she chuckled as they entered H&M.

"At my mama's. I don't have closet space for allat," he laughed. Xavion lived in a one bedroom apartment, he was very close to downgrading to a studio to save on rent, since it was only him. He rarely had company unless it was these two or his sisters, and he kept a clean room.

As they browsed, they heard Tyler walking up on them, causing them to give each other a very similar look before turning to face him, and they already knew what was coming.

"Tell me I'm not crazy, G," he said and Xavi fought the urge to roll his eyes.

"You are fuckin' crazy. She not yo' girlfriend!" Javen fussed. "Stop tryna check shorty bout where she go, and who she wit' because you know she don't give a damn where you be at,"

"She right," Xavion chuckled. "You the one who ain't want a relationship anyway, you told her that how many times, G?" he raised his eyebrows. "She acting single just like she is," he shrugged.

"Man, fuck allat," Tyler straight faced them both.

"Nigga you dumb. If you liked her and you ain't want her to be wit' nobody else you should just get in a damn relationship, stupid ass," Javen spoke as if it was obvious—it was.

"How two single people tellin' me to get in a relationship?" he raised his eyebrows as they walked deeper into the store.

"Because we both have sense, nigga," Xavion shook his head. "You 26, allat 'talking' and 'don't need a title' shit is a dub. That's teenage boy shit," he said. "If you want her to be your girlfriend tell her that,"

"Exactly," Javen co-signed. "Now, we helpin' Xavi fa' his date, stop being stank and come on."