seven.

"Sh! Shut up I am calling him! It's ringing!" Emari fussed at her sisters and Sahara

"Sh! Shut up I am calling him! It's ringing!" Emari fussed at her sisters and Sahara. And her mother. She was planning on asking Xavion something, and somehow everyone ended up in her room. She didn't mind, but they were all too loud.

"Mari Mar!" he answered enthusiastically like he usually did, making her laugh. He only ever called her that over the phone and she thought it was funny. "Wassup?"

"Hey Xavi," she replied. "You had a good—are you still at the gym, Xavion?" she raised her eyebrow and she heard Anthony laughing in the background.

"Yeah," he chuckled. "I'm just about done, I got a match comin' up I cannot slack, you know this," he reminded her.

"Xavion you have to work tonight," she chuckled. "If you pass out in that warehouse we're gonna have a problem, sir," she shook her head in mock disapproval.

"Ima take a nap as soon as I leave I swear," he crossed his heart. "On Jesus sandals,"

"Stop saying that!" she laughed loudly. "Anyway, I called to ask you something very important,"

"Aight, what happened?" he sat back, showing Emari that he was, in fact, shirtless, causing her to blush because she knew exactly what her mother would say afterwards.

"So! As you know, ya girl been saving up to get my own lil spot or whatever and the time has come, I am officially going apartment hunting, and I was wondering if you know, if you were free on Saturday—I know Easter is Sunday so I tried to be considerate," she said playfully.

"You want me to come?" he asked, slightly surprised.

"Yeah! I mean if you want to of course. I'm bringing my best friend and I—well I kinda wanted you there too," she shrugged.

"Well if you want me there, Ima be there. Text me where and when I'll definitely come," he nodded.

"Okay perfect. Thank you, Xavi," she smiled.

"Of course," he replied before Ant called for him again. "Ima call you tonight okay?"

"Okay, have fun," she cheesed and he just rolled his eyes exaggeratedly making Mari laugh before they ended the call.

Afterwards, Sahara just started slapping her shoulders, and her sisters joined in, causing Mari to scream and laugh.

"That's definitely your boyfriend," Jaida nodded, causing everyone to agree.

"Jai—he's not my boyfriend, we haven't even kissed. Well—no that doesn't count. We haven't kissed on the mouth! He can't be my boyfriend yet," she said matter of factly. "And! I never been to his apartment," she informed them.

"This sounds like stage two denial, pooh," Sahara smirked and Emari just blushed, waving her off. "I'll make sure to give y'all details when I meet him Saturday,"