jealousy is a disease

AN: part 2 of the 3k special no one asked for :) ALSO I woke up with a tone of positive feedback?? I love you all lol

Flashback

Reader's POV

"Good morning (Y/n). Oh! And happy birthday!" Grace greeted me as I entered the dining room.

"Thank you." I beamed, "Mornin' everyone!" I took my seat next to Allison and smoothed out my skirt.

Grace placed identical plates with perfectly cooked waffles in front of each of us. In the center of the table were larger plates with bacon, eggs, and hashbrowns.

Vanya smiled and twirled a strand of her hair. "Today's gonna be a good day!" She said to no one in particular.

I looked around and noticed that someone is particular was missing. "Where's Five?"

"He hasn't come down yet. I tried go get him earlier but he wanted to sleep a little longer." Ben answered, reaching for a piece of bacon.

'Oops,' I thought to myself. I felt bad for keeping him up last night. Perhaps there was something I could do to make it up to him later.

"I sent Klaus to go get him before you came in." Luthet added.

"What's the plan for today?" Allison nudged me.

"We have the day off still. We could go the Griddy's... OH!" My eyes lit up at the sudden remembrance of something my brother had told me the day before. "The October fair starts today!"

"SUP BITCHES!" Klaus laughed as he enthusiastically skipped into the room with a very grouchy Five following behind. "What's this I hear about a fair?"

"It's just an idea I had, the October fair. Y'know... since none of you have gone before." I shrugged.

"Sounds good. Dad's gonna be out until 6, which gives us plenty of time." Diego smiled at me.

"So we're all in agreement? Head to the fair after breakfast?" Luther asked us.

The Hargreeves siblings nodded in union. Five sat down in his usual seat and yawned.

Diego snickered, "Why the hell are you so tired?"

Five glanced to me quickly then down at his food. "I went to bed late."

"A lil' too stupid of you to be believable, but okay." Luther chuckled.

"Shut up, Luther. No one likes you."

"Hey!" Luther stood up, slightly offended.

"Forget him, he's just grouchy," Ben laughed, "Let's hurry up eat. We'll probably have to wear normal clothes so we don't draw too much attention."

___________

3rd POV

"Grace! Pogo! We're going out, okay?" (Y/n) called out as the Hargreeves siblings put on their shoes.

"Alright, dear. Just be back before dinner time. We still have to get you all ready for tonight!" Grace answered cheerfully.

"We will, Mom." Luther nodded.