Chapter 6

- Jack's POV -

I sat on my bed with a pillow over my head, right now I honestly hate myself.

"Ugh, stop thinking about him, he doesn't want you around anymore," I said, my voice muffled from the pillow on my face

My clock went off, and I groaned in frustration as I stood up from my bed

Yesterday morning as soon as I got home I went to bed, but the last three hours I couldn't get any sleep, I just woke up, and I started thinking about.

Dave.

I walked to the bathroom to get ready for work, even though nobody would be there except me and the animatronics, but I asked for this shift, so I gotta deal with it, besides, it's worth it so he doesn't need to leave me, since I know he wants too.

I don't even want to think of his name, it just makes my heart ache.

Why am I feeling this way, I hate it, at least I think I hate it...

***

My walk to work felt lonely and boring, maybe when I got to work I could grab a drink from the fridge...

I entered the pizzeria, I held lots or rope for the walking animatronics, and I was right on time which meant I had plenty of time before they wake up.

Once I tied all the walking animatronics, I walked over to the ball pit and saw the trash pile, I struggled to drag the thing into the ball pit, until I decided to kick the trash pile into the pit.

When I finally drowned the trash pile, I went to the kitchen to grab another drink

I tried to open the fridge, but I couldn't open it, that's when I realized the lock, he must have noticed me taking a beer.

"Frick you Dave,"

I think he has a key in his office to this lock, he only uses this lock on special occasions, and I guess one of those occasions is me taking a single beer.

I quickly checked the time and saw it was 10:00 pm, wow, kicking a pile of trash and drowning it in a ball pit takes a lot of time.

I walked out of the kitchen and went into Dave's office, where could that key be

That's when I remembered the small drawer under Dave's desk, maybe the key could be in there....

I bent down on my knees and saw the small drawer that blended in with the wall, I opened it up and saw a silver colored key inside, that's gotta be it.

I crawled out under the desk and stood up and started my walk back to the kitchen

I entered the kitchen and walked over to the lock and put the key in and twisted the key to the left, and the lock fell off and hit the ground.

I opened the fridge and took a beer out, I read the label and something hit me

"This isn't Dave's favorite type of beer, this is my favorite type.."

I didn't know what to think, was it just, cheaper? He didn't even know my favorite type of beer, did he?

Well maybe I could stop by the store tonight before it hits 12:00 and buy his favorite for him, it's only fair since I've been having his drinks.

I set the drink back in the fridge and ran out of the kitchen, I didn't have a lot of time get the drink, but if it meant getting it for Dave, I'd get it done.

***

I payed the cashier for the single drink and ran out of the store, it was 11:47, I had enough time to make it back in time.