Chapter 9

- Jack's POV -

Dave probably forgot about me by now...

I felt my eyes burn as tears rolled down my face, I have to let go, Dave doesn't want me around anymore.

I entered the pizzeria and saw all the animatronics were untied, d@m it.

The ropes were cut in half so I couldn't do anything about it, or re-tie the animatronics up, so I guess it was up to luck.

I don't think tonight I should have a drink, because I don't want to have a buzz while fighting for my life,I'm extremely fragile when it comes to drinking, even though I enjoy doing it, If I have just a single bottle of beer I'll probably start to spin a bit.

I sat down at the Night Guard desk as the clock turned 12:30 am, got lucky that the animatronics didn't move for those thirty minuets, maybe I'll get lucky tonight and they'll stay powered off for a longer amount of time tonight.

***

I was drenched in sweat when it hit 6:00 am, oh my gosh, I hate this shift so much, no wonder Dave quit on this shift one day in, all the animatronics were in the outside hall, even the marionette managed to get out of her box.

I stood up and walked out of the night guard office door went to the kitchen to grab a drink.

When I saw Dave's favorite drink not in the fridge anymore, I realized he must have drank it, so I guess I should probably go back to the gas station to get him some more, since I've been having some of his.

I grabbed a beer of the shelf and left the building to the gas station.

***

I had to pass Dave's house so I quickly dashed by not to be noticed, I dropped my half drunk bottle on the ground, so that just pushed me to run faster.

I had to go to the store due to the gas station being blown up because someone got drunk and leaked oil all over the ground, and somehow managed to get fire on it.

Not surprising, Dave's town is pretty scary, it's mostly people who do drugs and get drunk all the time, I've told Dave multiple times not to take drugs since he got into that system, he's tries but sometimes he can't help it.

I had to take longer ways to the store due to road work, but I eventually made it, I checked the time and it was seven, that took longer then I thought.

I payed the cashier for the bottles, as I walked towards the exit I saw someone, it was....

Oh gosh. Oh god help me.

I ducked down behind a cashier register and waited for him to pass, this is honestly the worst timing he could have came.

Once I was sure he was gone, I ran as fast as I could with two bottles in my hand.

***

I walked inside my house once I was done with dropping the drinks off, it was only fair I got those for him, I've honestly been stealing his stuff so I gotta pay the favor.

Am I trying to hard, am I trying to make him notice me?

But if that's the case why did I hide when Dave came into the store, I could have easily walked by him and he would have probably noticed me.

I thought if I was doing this to grab his attention, probably not, it's probably just a thought, I'm probably just nervous if he'll find out it's me behind this.