Chapter 8

- Dave's POV -

I walked to work tired and sad, I could barely sleep last night, I couldn't stop thinking about how I could've messed up to make Jack leave, I missed him so much, I missed him TOO much.

The other thing on my mind was if I missed Jack more then just friends, the more he's gone the more I realize how I acted around him, I don't know, but I think I might like a man, I think I might like Jack....

I started to wonder if I'd ever get that chance with him, I'd do anything to see Jack again, even go into that hell of a ball pit and I've heard there's a monster inside of that thing.

I got to work at a horrible time, and that's saying something coming from me, and I'm usually late by two hours

Phone Face saw me and left the party he was entertaining without saying anything to the parents, he stormed up to me with an angry phone expression, at least I think it was an upset expression because his face is a phone.

"Employee, where were you!" He said to me in a hushed tone

"I was late, I admit, but I was at my house, where else would I be?"

Phone face froze for a second, but then loosened up

"Employee, the Night Guard buried the destroyed foxy in the ball pit and tied rope on the main animatronics," Phone brain explained to me

"Yeah, so what?" I asked him

"Could you maybe, go do your job and fix this situation?"

"Oh yeah, got nothing better to do," I said as I walked off into the stage room

Once I finished with untying the animatronics I went to the ball pit and saw kids playing around with the drowned Fox

Not going to lie I felt bad for the fox, being drowned and completely ugly and useless and destroyed, it must suck to be this creature.

I picked up the head of the Fox and dragged it out of the ball pit, hitting a few kids with the limbs of the fox in the process.

I checked the time and saw that thirty minutes passed, today was going to be a long day, which meant I could probably get away with having a whisky.

I walked into the kitchen and walked over to the fridge and saw the lock wasn't on it,

"What the frick?" How did they get the lock off?

opened the fridge that for some reason had no pizza ingredients inside, and saw that there was one extra bottle that was blue instead of a muddy brown color, it had a note on it with the key next to it, saying "Hide it better next time," with the key taped onto the note.

How did they find the key?

No Night Guard would leave there desk after knowing the animatronics could move, unless...

I felt my face fluster up, this reminded me to much of Jack, I felt embarrassed for not keeping the key on me, but I also loved the thought of Jack being behind this, he would probably do this if it meant he'd get a drink.

I took the drink out from the fridge this was my favorite brand, lucky the Night Guard picked this bottle.

I walked out the kitchen content with the drink I was gifted, maybe I won't lock the fridge up in case they want a drink tonight.