Chapter 11

- 3rd past POV -

"Dave hates me, why does he even deal with me?" jack said sadly

Jack looked into the crowd, he wondered what Dave would think if he knew what he was feeling right now, Jack took a deep breath and stood up.

"Screw it." Jack said

Jack ran into the crowd, what am I doing?! He thought to himself.

But he knew what he was going to do, if Dave really did want him to go away, he'd leave in the most special way possible.

Jack bumped into Dave in the more empty part of the crowd

"Oh, sorry Jack, why are you ou-"

Jack grabbed Dave and kissed him passionately, and Dave didn't push away to Jack's surprise, they stayed like this for what felt like to Jack for the best five minuets of his life.

Jack suddenly pushed away to Dave's surprised, all flustered

"I- I'm so sorry, I don't know what got over me," Jack apologized with tears rolling down his face.

Dave sat there silently, shocked.

Jack ran away from Dave towards the exit in embarrassment, silently crying to himself, he swung the bar door open and ran out onto the streets back to his house.

Dave snapped out of his trance and realized Jack wasn't there, he walked threw the crowd to the exit, knowing that Jack probably left in embarrassment.

Dave walked home to his house, still in shock and all flustered like Jack.

Did I do something wrong? Dave asked himself

He walked on the side walk, still a bit buzzed and confused, what just happened....

Jack kissed me, that's what happened, he kissed me and I enjoyed it.

but I'm not Gay...

But then again, I've never really found women that interesting, I've dated some woman but it always felt so empty.

I'm going to talk to Jack tomorrow, I want to see him again, I'll tell him I'm straight, but...

I can't lie to Jack, it would hurt so much..