Chapter 13

- Dave's POV -

It's been Six months, he really isn't coming back...

I ate a pill and continued on my walk to work, in a few minuets until tomorrow afternoon it was supposed pour outside, at least the weather will match with my mood.

I sighed, I missed Jack, if this really is the end I wish I could just talk to him, at least say goodbye, I started to feel rain hit my face, oh for heavens sake, why now?

I started to run down the street as I slowly started to get wet, this isn't helping at all.

I entered the pizzeria and closed the door behind me, I heard thunder boom outside of the building, some of the children in the stage room started to cry and ran up to their parent's for comfort, pathetic children.

I walked into the safe room and put the spring Bonnie suit on so I could avoid Phone Face screaming at me, I've had enough of that since Jack got fired.

Well, I couldn't shake the feeling that Jack didn't get fired, if he did he'd probably come back and smash all the animatronics with a crowbar before being taken away by the cops, or he'd probably come to me and say something about it.

I walked into the safe room to put my suit on to preform for the fricking kids.

I hate this d@m suit, it's only fun when Jack is in the bear suits so we could scare some kids.

Jack...

I yelled in frustration, and walked out in my suit to preform for the creatures.

***

I took my suit off and walked out of the safe room, the newest guy got spring locked on front of the kids, just like Nate,
So I took my suit off because, why not.

I checked the time, it was 4:00 pm, almost time for work to end, so, so close to get out of this hell.

"Employee!"

Oh heavens sake why now.

"Employee, one of the parent's called the police, they're gonna arrive in ten minuets!" Phone face told me

"Okay, so does that mean you want me to delete the footage of the spring lock failure?" I asked him

"YES EMPLOYEE," Well, couldn't avoid getting screamed at for too long

"On it," I walked away from Phone Face and into the security camera room

I sat down in the chair on front of the camera screen, I searched threw all the footage to find Nate and the new guy's death, and I deleted them.

I stood up from my chair and was about to leave the room when I thought of something.

What if I could check last night footage and see who the night guard was, I did want to find out who the night guard was.

They were pretty nice to me, I won't go and visit them tonight, but I at least want to know who it is..

I sat back down in the chair and quickly scrolled threw the camera footage to find last night

I clicked on the video and watched a man walk in the night guard room and sit down, they looked....

I abruptly stood up as a I felt my face heat up.

Jack, it was Jack, I knew it, Phone face was a dirty liar.

I can still say sorry, I can maybe fix this!

I turned the computer off and checked the time, it was 5:34 pm, I guess I'm staying here late tonight.

I'm going to talk to Jack, even if it kills him to see me.