chapter 1 "Take me to the forest"

A bright gloomy day at the forest sounds perfect for a frágil broken girl. The enchanted forest was a good escape from reality for Regina mills. She's only a girl with broken dreams and hopes, a manipulated life she doesn't want. Foggy and chilly outside regina makes sure no one sees her leave the castle, she watches out for knights and more importantly her mother. Wearing a cozy brown cape that covered her from top to bottom her hair down in their natural curls. Regina made it thru, it's not the first time she escapes in the tress of the forest. she doesn't have anyone to talk to or someone who will advice her. Regina's mother cora is a control freak it appears she had her daughters life planned before she was even born. Cora won't listen or respect regina's decisions she believes that she knows best for her daughter. Regina makes it to her favorite place in the forest a calm and peaceful area, a glorious view of the trees and a river, she sat in the green grass enjoying only the sound of the river flowing and birds singing. Regina daydreams a lot of what she would love her life to be like, a life where she can make her own decisions and choose who to love. A tear falls down gently thru her cheek coming back to reality she knows that won't happen ever. Bending her knees her arms crossed she places her head down and softly cries. Everything is silent when regina hears something, more like someone stepping on a branch regina stands up alarmed. She wipes her tears quickly "who's there?" She screams but no one answers. Regina scared walks slowly towards where she heard the noise, she sees someone in a black cape starts running. Regina chases the person running as fast as she can her feet stepping on the old leaves make noise when she runs. The person in the black cape sure runs fast, regina is having trouble catching up. The person stops running as a arrow flies and hits the tree right next to the person. Regina stops running as well and makes her self invisible behind a tree, she only peeks to keep watching. Regina quietly watches "well, we'll look who we have here" Says a man coming from the direction where the arrow came. The man holding a bow and another arrow ready to shoot "it appears the thief has been caught" he says along with a Evil laugh. The man grabs the person violently leaving no escape, the man takes off the person's hood and it's a girl. Her face is still unclear to regina but she can see her hair golden long hair, the girl trapped in this man's arms. He holds her tightly "your going to pay for everything you've done" the man starts forcing the girl to get into his carriage a very old one actually. Regina panics she wants to help the girl what do I do? She says to herself. Regina has been practicing magic she has the gift, she still hasn't mastered it yet but she knows enough to defend herself. Regina puts her hands in front of her she closes her eyes to concentrate, rumplestilskin her teacher always tells her to not concéntrate magic is what you feel on the inside. Regina continues holding her hands towards a branch of a tree on top of the man, she hurries herself the man still forces and drags the girl while she struggles to get him off. Regina successfully drops the branch it hits the man in his head knocking him unconscious. The girl doesn't think twice and grabs a dark sack and takes off running.  Regina sees her run running again ugh she sighs and starts chasing the girl. What is she doing? Why did that man call her a thief? Regina wonders as she's chasing the girl damn! This girl can run regina is running out of breathe and her heart is racing. Regina stops she hides behind a tree, catching her breathe she takes a quick look to see where the girl is at. She dissappears. Regina gasped noticing the girl was out of her sight, her back against the tree she takes deep breathes. "Who are you? And why are you following me?" The girl appears across from the tree regina is hiding, the girl is holding a long silver sword "she probably stole it" regina thinks. she concentrates on the situation happening regina starts a small fire ball in her hand but she fails and the fire ball wares off quickly her magic is not too strong yet "show yourself" the girl yells. Regina stands out and finally sees the girls face, she has the most Beautiful green eyes she's ever seen, her golden hair flowed softly against her cheekbones and her rosy pink lips quite dashing. For a moment regina forgot the girl was threatening her with a sword "I'm sorry I won't hurt you" regina murmured. She wants to know the girl, she wants the girl to trust her so regina follows her instincts "I can help you" regina says "I saved you from the man" she continues. The girl slowly puts the sword down her expression was still alarmed she still didn't trust regina "why did you save me?" She asks her eyes filled with curiosity no one has ever saved her. Regina expresses a small laugh "I couldn't let him take you, how could I" regina still wondering what could possibly be in that stack and why was she watching her earlier in the river "I'm regina" regina extends her arm for a handshake, the girl smiles and shakes regina's hand "Swan, my name is Swan".