chapter 4 "Dance away with my heart"

Love comes unexpected, it can be right in front of you staring in the most unique way. When love has danger all over it it's when you most want it, Regina has that dreamy in love teenage girl face but can also see the danger this is bringing her. Her mother is a harsh cruel person she would never accept regina's love for swan. She could even kill her, regina has seen it before how she kills. With no mercy her mother would crush swans heart in a second. Regina removes the thought off her mind and waits outside a bar swan told her to meet her there today. Regina bites her lip in anticipation wearing a brown long coat, white pants and her comfortable black boots her hair long with a face framing half braid. The sky looks gloomy and it might rain, the thunder startled regina she's never been in a place like this. Swan arrives wearing a new black cloth, regina's joy showed "you look lovely" she says to swan. the world could stand still when they looked at one another, the thunder inside them was louder than the one in the skies. Swan eyes shine like stars when regina says something nice like that to her "thank you, you look lovely too" swan responds. Swan takes regina's hand and takes her inside the bar, they sit next to a window in the back. A candle in the middle of the table "whoa I didn't think bars looked like this". Regina's never been to a bar before so she observes everything. Swan gets a bottle of whiskey and serves some shots for both. "Let's toast for.." swan raises the cup up as so does regina "for us" she continues. Swan laughs at regina's funny gesture as she drinks the whiskey. Regina's not used to drinking clearly "why are you laughing at me?!" As she feels the alcohol running thru her brain. "I'm so sorry, it's just your gestures are so cute" swan replies. Swan seems to take the alcohol quite well "I wonder why" she thought. Regina felt odd in that place, bearded men, strange smell and alcohol every where. What kind of place is this for two ladies. "So does your boyfriend notices your escapes to the forest?". Regina's cheeks turn bright red "did she really just ask me that" was that question ever coming? She thought "There is no boyfriend" regina answers quickly turning her head so swan doesn't see how much she's blushing. Swan smiles pleased with regina's answer "oh!" She expressed. "Another shot?" Swan asked trying to change the topic "no I'm done with alcohol" regina replies. A group of drunk men sit in front of the table where regina and swan were. They're annoying and unpleasant. One of them walks right where regina was sitting, he violently grabs regina and pulls her towards him. "Look at this fresh beauty we got here" Says the man laughing and torturing regina's arm holding her like if she was some kind of prize. Swan stands up furiously takes out a knife she had hiding in her shoe and points it on the man's neck "let her go or I'll make you regret you were born". Wow there goes that fire of swans, her eyes with so much rage there was no doubt she would use the knife. The man seems alert just by looking into swans eyes so he laughs to hide his fear "please girl put that down before you hurt yourself" he laughs again "I will not hesitate to use this so let her go" she yells. The man's smirk is immediately removed as swan gets closer to his neck with the knife. He turns and looks at regina "it's not worth it anyways" he throws regina towards swan they both fall but swan knocks her head on the side of the wooded table and gets hurt. Blood falls from the side of her head, both on the ground regina looks at swans wound. She immediately panics "swan. SWAN!" She yells "how was it to cure a wound?" Regina recalls rumple knows how to cure a wound but her magic is not strong enough to do it. Swan is still conscious but weak, regina has her in her lap trying to use magic to cure her. The rain gets stronger outside and thunder hits closer. Regina carries her slowly outside, swans arm around regina's neck. The rain is too strong to be out. Where to go now? Regina has swan holding her from her hips she tries her best to hold her up she's quite heavy. Swan still weak and bleeding carefully says to regina "go that way" she points to a trail into the woods. Regina walks holding swan the rain cascade over them and the lightning was frightening. Regina sees a small cabin which swan points to, they walk in quickly. Regina tries to set swan down in a chair it's really dark in the cabin so she has trouble setting her down. It's cold and swan is shivering, the rain washed away some of the blood on swans forehead. Regina starts a fire, she finds a blanket and helps swan get closer to the fire to get warm. Regina grabs a chair and sits in front of swan. She sits straight and concentrates, regina slowly puts her hand on swans wound. A Purple haze  surrounded swans wound "ouch!" Swan reacts to regina's magic "sorry, I'm not a expert at this" the wound still hurts her. "Thank you, it just stings a little" swan chuckles "ok let me try again" regina places her hand on the wound and her magic works more but the wound is still there. Regina starts to feel frustrated her magic is not working "it's ok, it will heal on its own" swan smiles, their hair is still damp from the rain but the fire is helping them feel warm. Regina starts to shiver her clothes are soaked and cold "here its your turn to use the blanket" swan takes the blanket and places it around regina. The rain starts to slow down and the cabin starts getting warmer. Regina's thoughts were all about swan in that moment how she saved her from that man or how she gave her the blanket so she could be warm. "are you feeling better?" Regina murmured "yes it doesn't hurt anymore" swan says glaring at regina "thank you for defending me from that man". Swan takes regina's hand "my heart beat again, oh no! be cool regina" regina is caught off guard by swan "I will always be here for you regina". Swans eyes were filled with love and compassion, no one has ever looked at regina that way. She blushes and takes her glaze down at swans hand holding hers. "What do you think when you blush?" Swan asked curiously "you wouldn't want to know" regina answered "I do I want to know". Her smile, her eyes looked right thru regina the temptation was getting stronger for the first time ever regina wanted to be kissed. "Stop looking at me with those big green eyes" regina's thoughts were going out of control, the though of wanting to feel her lips against hers was growing. Swan starts getting closer she puts her hand on reginas cheek brushing her fingers on her delicate skin. Heart beat racing faster regina's eyes said "kiss me already". The fire inside swan gives her enough courage and kisses regina.