Chapter 13 "Stay with me"

Those long tender sighs that have been missed and firing shivering irresistible touch that was desired. Swan and regina gave themselves in for the intense love they had for each other. Swans delicate hands slowly untied regina's dress from the back and regina runs her nose down swans exposed neck inhaling her divine smell she slowly makes her way to swans ear placing a soft kiss. Swans senses were going insane, they lock eyes again as they said to each other how much they loved each other. They found themselves tangled in white sheets and the brezze smell of sunset. Regina on top of swan pressing her hand roughly against the pillow "oh swan" regina moaned, regina's nude back with only sheets covering her. Swan turns regina and now she's on top of her wrapping her arms around her, regina runs her hands thru swans back "I don't want this to end ever.." regina murmured while brushing her fingers thru swans golden locks "me neither regina" regina brushed swans lips with her thumb "swan I love you" regina said grabbing swan from her jawbone and pulling her mouth towards hers, that remarkable kiss that weakened all there senses. Did regina finally say the "words"? Saying I love you is certainly a big step, swan had broken every rule of life regina had in her mind. The feelings of never truly being happy were gone as she had swan in her arms "don't go away ever" regina thought. Swan placed her head on regina's chest "I love you too regina" as swan played with regina's hand, swan looks up at regina and places a sweet small kiss on regina's chin. Unfortunately a happy moment like this had to end "it's really late and we need to leave before they make they're way over here" regina stands up and starts getting dressed, Her back against swan "your officially mine now, no one can take you away from me no matter what" swan smiles and hugs regina her arms on regina's stomach she placed her head on regina's shoulder. Regina shares a small short giggle "I am" she says with pride. They both are fully dressed now, the sun is almost down and they hurry out the palace "wait.." regina stops holding swans hand "what are we going to do?" Regina's concerned face worries swan "what do you mean?" Swan asked. Fighting for love is something regina hasn't done, just fighting in general. What was there to fight for? She'd asked herself, we'll that changed when swan returned into her life. Of course before leaving they needed a plan to follow "about the plan, to escape" regina asked with a smile "right" swan answered "just follow my lead for now and we'll meet tomorrow morning in the forest in our spot and we'll talk about the plan" swan continues "ok, let's go" regina pulls swan and they run towards the horses. Happier as they can be nothing could ruin the day, except for the worried looks of regina's husband and mother "what took you two so long?" Cora yelled as regina and swan walked in the castles dinning room "I apologize your majesty it was my fault" swan explains "the palace had too many beautiful corners that I needed to explore in detail" swans smirk convinced cora. "Wow she's good" regina thought as she smiled at swan "my princess likes to not leave any detail behind when it comes to exploring new rounds" Killian says hanging his arm around swan "well we should be heading home, it's been a long day" swan says as she locked eyes with regina confirming there date for tomorrow morning. Swan and Killian depart the castle "I'm exhausted as well, I'm heading to sleep" regina excuses herself as she walks towards her room robin had a untrusted expression. Robin didn't fall for swans lies, he immediately felt something was off "Cora dear" he says with a Evil tone "don't you think this situation is a bit odd" he recalled "I find princess emma and prince killian a bit odd" Cora suggested. What could this wicked duo be up to now? Regina couldn't think of anything else but that perfect moment she had with swan, as well as swan had her mind only with regina as she laid in bed. The moonlight was sure stunning and the star's shined too brightly regina never noticed any of these things. Was it that now that she had happiness she could truly see the beauty of life? Regina glazed at the moon standing on her balcony. The view of the woods was still clear for regina, those trees that hid regina's feelings and memories of swan. For some strange reason regina didn't want back those memories, swan was back in her life but some of those memories were still too painful to remember. Regina decides that she will only take the happy memories like the ones when she started to fall In love with swan, her hand stands out pointing towards the first trees of the forest she magically pulls the memories out of the trees. A Purple glittery magical fog flowed towards regina's forehead, she smiles as those lovely moments came back to her. When she first saw swan in the woods saving her from that old man, when swan cooked for the first time for her and the one most special of all when they had there first kiss in the cabin. Regina gleamed at the stars "it's time to create new memories" regina said to herself. Swan was in the abandoned palace she tossed and turned in her bed, it was hard for to sleep. What was in swans mind that didn't let her sleep? The memory of having regina in her arms didn't leave her mind, but she also had worries. The biggest one was regina's mother her magic was too strong to defeat, swan still didn't have that part of the plan complete maybe that was what didn't let her sleep. She stands up and opens the window glazing at the stars with anticipation of seeing regina in the morning "if only I had you right next time, then I could sleep in peace" she murmured to the moon. Swans love for regina was deeply she always asked for something to believe in, she relized then that regina was all she needed she was all she asked for. Swan sighs as she recalls regina's aroma "stay with me forever regina" swan says almost yelling as if regina could hear her loud demands. They both glazed at the night skies "stay with me forever swan" regina says as the stars and the moon were the type of communication they needed. More than ever regina wanted to fight and swan wanted to love regina like she's never been before, the flocks of two love birds tightenin together stronger. Nothing could break them apart.