Chapter 4

When they had arrived, the song writer slash rapper was already waiting for them. She greeted Elkie with a hug before she introduced herself.

" Ahh, you must be Yeeun. I am Dami, that's my stage name but you can call me Yubin. So I've heard about you. "

" It's a pleasure to meet you Miss Yubin. "

" Now shall we start ? "

Yeeun nodded her head before Yubin's smile, became a straight face. She took out a pen, a piece of paper and a bottle of water, handing it over to Yeeun.

" Now we will go through three rounds of auditions. First, you will be rap to anyone of your favourite raps, then you will freestyle for me for about two verses. The second audition, or test would be timed. You have 15 minutes to write 4 rap verses that flow. And lastly, you will be going to the recording booth to test out your voice. "

Yeeun gulped. She didn't know it would be this complicated, but she decided to challenge herself. So, when she was ready, she started rapping to GDFR by Flo Rida and Yubin was grooving to the rap, which was a good sign. The second part to this test was that she had to freestyle which was a slight difficulty, but she remembered a few of her verses that she had written and stole lines from each verse which complemented each other really well. After the first audition was done, it came to the test.

While Yeeun was focused on writing the verses, Elkie was looking at her. She knew that Yeeun was talented but seeing her today, she felt she had belittled her. She watched as Yeeun concentrated, tapping the end of the pen on her lips, Elkie's eyes darted subconsciously to her lips, and Yubin caught her staring which made Elkie flush furiously. When Yeeun had finished writing the lines, Yubin read it, it flowed well, it had a nice beat and lastly, there were nice rhymes. The last test however was a little difficult for the rapper. She had never been to a recording studio with high end technology so she took a lot of time to adjust everything because Yubin had to stop recording and help Yeeun, nonetheless, it was pretty smooth sailing.

It took some time for Yubin to evaluate Yeeun, but really the only downside to Yeeun being a rapper is that she needed to be tech savvy. Yeeun would blame it on her financial background but Yubin reassured her that it wasn't much of a problem and that she would help Yeeun. However, Yubin had not released the results of the evaluation.

" Now, I have seen many talented rappers in this industry and you are definitely up to that standard, but you still need some refining so for that, I will be signing you as a producer and songwriter for the time being. I will train you on how to record and when it is time, we will discuss future plans. "

Yeeun nodded her head and was grateful for the opportunity. She knew being a rapper would need a lot of hard work and training but she was up for it, she wanted this. So although she was a little disheartened that she couldn't be a rapper now, that doesn't mean she wouldn't get chances in the future. So she went back to her house with Elkie who saw the condition of her house and shook her head.

" I don't want to hear a but come out from your mouth, we are moving out of here. I don't like that you are staying in a condition like this. You are moving with me and I will help you. "

" Elkie, you have done a lot for me, I don't want to use you in any way so please, just let me do something for myself for once. "

" Yeeun, I'm your friend, use me however you like, I don't want you to live in this state, please. "

" Elkie, don't do this. We barely reunited and there is so much I still need to figure out, I'm sorry. "

" At least get some new furniture. "

" I will when I get my first pay, so please, I can handle myself. "

" No, we are going together to get your stuff fixed. "

" See, you are doing it again. Elkie, I have my own back bone, I get that you want to help but at some point you need to back off. "

" Yeeun, I'm only trying to help- "

" I understand that, but you don't have to do this. I can manage from here. I appreciate everything but... I just don't want to use you. "

" You know, out of everyone, besides Tzuyu, you are the only genuine friend I have and yes I know we just reunited but, I'm doing this because I don't want you to push me away, I can't afford to lose you again. "

" Why ? What do I have that Tzuyu doesn't have ? "

" You guys are different in your own way, but Yeeun, I really li... I really want to be best friends with you again. "

Yeeun sighed, she didn't know what to do. She didn't want to lose Elkie either but if she was just going to pave the way for her, she would rather not. She has a life, she wants to accomplish things, yes she appreciates Elkie's help for the opportunity, but she wants the sense of accomplishment in the things she does. She wants to be independent, until she falls, then would she ask Ellkie for help. It just doesn't feel right, it doesn't.

She didn't want to seem ungrateful, so she hugged the already feeling guilty Elkie. She wrapped her arms around her as Elkie was a little startled by the action but rested in her embrace. It was...

warm.

" I know you're trying to help...but there are some things that I need to do on my own. But, I'm glad I know that I have you as a friend to rely on. I appreciate everything. "

" I know, I'm sorry for forcing you. But I would really want you to be my housemate. "

Yeeun pulled away a little, clearly surprised at the comment, smiling a little, she just shook her head and held Elkie's hand.

" You know, I don't think living with you would be that bad either. You could always cook me things- "

" Yah, am I your personal slave ? "

" I'm just kidding, but waking up to see you every morning, I think that would be one of the best things to see. Like would you rather look at this ugly wall ? "

Elkie did not say anything, in fact, she was blushing, like crazy at Yeeun's attempt to flirt.

" So you're moving in with me ? "

" I mean, could I say no ? I don't want you frowning all day so, yeah I will take up the offer, but from then on, no more helping unless I asked for it, promise ? "

" It's a deal, I will help you move out within the next two days. "

" Okay cutie- "

" But for today, you are sleeping in the spare room. "

" You know, this place is pleasant looking, it just needs a renovation and a replacement for a few things. "

" What are you suggesting ? "

" I'm lazy, and it's getting late, how bout you stay the night here ? You can take the bed, I can sleep on the floor. "

" Or we could just share the single bed. "

" That's too- "

" No, I insist, I don't want you to wake up with a backache. "

Yeeun sighed as she nodded her head before she went off to grab PJ's.

Author's note: 

sorry in advance if there are any spelling mistakes or grammatical errors or things that don't make sense, I've been busy lately, but don't worry, I will do the editing in later today so rest assured. I can't wait for CLC's comeback, are you excited ? I am, but for now it's goodnight on my end. Have a great week ahead.