4

𝙰𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚊 𝙴𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚢𝚊 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚜
𝙿𝚊𝚕𝚖𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑, 𝙵𝙻
𝚂𝚊𝚝𝚞𝚛𝚍𝚊𝚢
𝙰𝚙𝚛𝚒𝚕 23, 2020
3:12 𝙿.𝙼.
-------------------------------------

I was walking up to the corner stop when I seen Kelso. I wanted to annoy him so I put a goofy smile on my face and walked over to him.

I guess he noticed I was walking up to him because he mumbled something then mugged me.

𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗐𝗁𝖺𝗍 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝗂𝗍 𝗂𝗌....

"Heyyy." I said still smiling when I finally got to him. He rolled his eyes.

"Foe, what the fuck do you want?" He said blankly looking at me.

"I wanna talkkk tooo youuuu." I dragged then laughed when he scrunched his face up.

"Talking bout some damn "TaLk To yOu." Guh get the fuck out my face." He mimicked me with his face scrunched up.

"I can't wanna talk to my friend?" I said blinking my eyes twice while smiling.

"I ain't yo friend and you ugly as hell." He said laughing.

I felt my lip quiver and my eyes start to burn. He looked in my face and laughed. "I know yo crybaby ass ain't crying." He said still laughing.

I pushed passed him wiping my tears. I went to the candy isle and got some sour straws, Watermelon Arizona, and some talkis. I got some cookies and cream ice cream for Kourtany since it's her favorite.

𝖸𝗈𝗎 𝗇𝗂𝖼𝖾.

I put all my stuff on the register and waited for my total.

"9.57." I gave her the money then grabbed my bags and walked out.

I seen Kelso slapping hands with some light skin boy. He was adorable he looked like he was 13.

I was finna walk past until Kelso said something.

"You need a ride?"

"Do it look like it?" I was still mad from when he made me cry.

"Mmcht Alania just get in the car." He said unlocking and getting in the car.

𝖭𝗂𝗀𝗀𝖺 𝗅𝗎𝖼𝗄𝗒 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝖾𝖾𝗅 𝗁𝗎𝗋𝗍..

I walked to the car and got in the passenger seat. He started the car and pulled off.