31

𝙰𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚊 𝙴𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚢𝚊 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚜
𝙿𝚊𝚕𝚖𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑, 𝙵𝙻
𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚎 𝟸, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷
𝟸:𝟺𝟷 𝙿𝙼

"Come on. We got places to be." Sani rushed me again.

"Dude, calm down." I rolled my eyes and looked at myself in the mirror.

"Where we going anyways?" I said going into the bathroom and taking a video of myself.

"You in my business? Yeah, don't do that." He said making me shake my head and post the video.

𝗄𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗇𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗂𝖺_.

𝟥,𝟨𝟩𝟤 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌𝗄𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗇𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗂𝖺_

𝟥,𝟨𝟩𝟤 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾𝗌
𝗄𝗐𝖾𝖾𝗇𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗂𝖺_. 𝗉𝖾𝗋𝖿𝖾𝖼𝗍𝗅𝗒 𝗂𝗆𝗉𝖾𝗋𝖿𝖾𝖼𝗍 ✨

𝗏𝗂𝖾𝗐 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝟥𝟨𝟪 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝗆𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗌

𝗋𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗈𝗆𝟤 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖿𝗒𝖾𝖾𝖾

𝖺𝗆𝗈𝗎𝗋𝖺𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗂 𝗌𝗈 𝖼𝗎𝗍𝖾, 𝗅𝗆𝖺𝗈

"You're so lame." I said them slid on my all white Gucci slides that he had bought me.

"Mhm. Come on." He said as I grabbed my phone and charger.

"Stop rushing me." I pointed in his face and walked out.

"We leave today right?" I got on the elevator.

"Yeah, tonight." He said looking at something on his phone.

𝖨𝗍 𝗌𝖾𝖾𝗆𝗌 𝗍𝗈 𝗁𝖺𝗏𝖾 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝖺𝗍𝗍𝖾𝗇𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇..

"What you looking at?" I asked making him shake his head and put his phone in his back pocket.

"Nothing." He said as the elevator stopped and got off with me trailing behind him.

𝗇𝖮𝗍𝖧𝗂𝖭𝗀

"Where we going?" I said as I got in the car.

"Ask again and you gon be staying yo ass here." He said making me pout and cross my hands over my chest.

"I hate it here." I mumbled.

"What was said?" He cupped his ear and moved it closer to me.

"I ain't even say nothing." He smacked his teeth then pulled off.

"Put this on." He said as he got a blindfold from the glove compartment.

"Why? I don't wanna put that on my eyes." I said and he gave me a look.

I rolled my eyes and snatched the blindfold out of his hands, and put it on to where I could see from the bottom.

"You think I'm dumb, huh?" He said making me shrug.