28

Alania's pov

"Taurus, you got one more time." I said pushing him.

Taurus called me and asked did I want to hang with him and the boys today, so now we're at the mall and Taurus is acting like a big ass baby.

He stopped walking. "Best friend, I missed you though." He crossed his arms over his chest and pouted while stomping.

I popped him in his mouth. "Stop acting like that, let's go into footlocker." I walked into footlocker ahead of them.

"Nawl cause you ditched us to hang out with them ratchet ass guhs." Ak said then pushed me.

"They not—" I got cut off by my phone ringing.

𝐈 𝐍𝐞𝐞𝐝 𝐀 𝐂𝐢𝐠𝐚𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐭𝐞 🚬🧩 '
Would Like To FaceTime...

I answered then they started yelling.

"HEYY ALANIAA!" Pookie yelled making me mentally face palm myself.

"I know this bitch did not—" Marco cut hisself off and looked up, down, behind him, then at me.

"Who was that?" Brit asked looking at in the camera.

I turned my camera around and showed the boys as they mugged me and I turned the camera back on my face.

"Why they muggin?" Pookie scrunched her face up.

"Who is that one on the far left?" Naja asked smirking in the camera.

"That's DaeDa—"

"Who asking for me?" He asked looking in the phone.

"Well, her name is Naj—"

"Who was that in the middle?" Pookie asked making me smack my teeth.

"Can y'all let me talk? And the one in the middle is Taurus." I answered her question.

"AYO TAURUSS!" Pookie yelled making me shake my head.

"What?" He asked looking in the camera.

"You fine you just gotta big, irregular, alien, shaped head." She told him making him flick her off then go to find some shoes.

"Who that on the right?" Brit asked making me look at Marco.

"No." I told her because Marco is crazy and toxic.. like cheat on you with your best friend then shoot yo momma to show his love for you type crazy.

"Mmcht. What's his name?" She asked

"But, Brit, ain't you still wi—"

"Marii, you got one more time." Brit said mugging the camera.

"His name Marco but I wouldn't take a liking into him if I was you." I said.

"Give me his Instagram." She said making me shake my head and give it to her.

"The one talking to the Cashier?" Nisha asked making me do the conceited face.

"Hell no." I said looking at her as if she was crazy.

Now Ak... he was crazier that Marco. See all these niggas was toxic but Ak? He on another level.

He'll love you to death and cheat on you with yo momma but if he catch you talking to another nigga? It's over for you.

He will trap you to make sure you're not going nowhere.. other than that he's a sweetheart.

And also he's really nonchalant.

Him as the boyfriend type? I wouldn't recommend but hey.. do what you want.

"ALANIA GET OFF THE FAWKING PHONE!" Taurus yelled snatching my phone out my hand then hanging up.

"Okay then." I felt my lip start to quiver and my eyes started burning.

"Alania." Taurus looked at me with a straight face then my tears started to fall.

"W-why wou-uld you y-yell at m-me?" I sobbed.

He rolled his eyes and pulled me into his chest.

"You want to get some food?" Ak asked from behind me, making me push Taurus and smile at Ak.

"Yes." I wiped my tears away then made my way to the food court.

"One of y'all paying for my stuff right?" I asked looking back at them.

"Ak." Taurus, Marco, and DaeDae said making him roll his eyes and nod.

"Thanks bestie." I smiled they proceeded to the food court.

________________________________

I don't know what this was but it was short.. I just had to update y'all.

But stuff finna start getting crazy.. y'all thought her getting kidnapped by Samantha was bad? Lmao, just wait 🥴

2 hints..

What REALLY did happen on the night her mother gave her up? 👱🏻‍♀️

Don't forget about them earlier chapters..

Y'all ain't ready.. 😆