8

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝
𝙼𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚒, 𝙵𝙻
𝚃𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢
𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚎 2, 2020
4:27 𝙰.𝙼.
————————————————————-

"GET HER TO ME! I DON'T CARE WHAT YOU HAVE TO DO!" An angry 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘯𝘺𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘴 yelled at the girl that was standing in front of them.

"HOW?! SHE'S A SMART GIRL! SHE WO-" The girl started to say something until she got cut off by a slap going to her face.

"Don't you dare yell at him!" Another 𝘢𝘯𝘰𝘯𝘺𝘮𝘰𝘶𝘴 said looking at the female in disgust.

"I-im sorry. I don't know what got over me." The girl started shaking.

She just couldn't stop thinking about 𝘸𝘩𝘺 she got herself into this mess.

While on the other side of Florida Alania was sound asleep laying on Ka'Sani's chest.

She had this bad feeling that something was going to go down so she called Kelso and asked could she stay at his house.

He eventually said yes because he "wanted her to stop whining." He knew he was lying though.

He likes her company she's like the only one that understands him, mentally.

And vise versa. She really enjoys having dark conversations with him.

They 𝘶𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘯𝘥 each other, and for that reason they keep each other around.

But he is scared to tell her more about his past, he's scared he's gonna run her away. After all.. everything good that comes into his life, he ends up running them away...

𝙰𝚕𝚊𝚗𝚒𝚊 𝙴𝚕𝚊𝚒𝚢𝚊 𝚆𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚜
𝙿𝚊𝚕𝚖𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑, 𝙵𝙻
𝚃𝚞𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢
𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚎 2, 2020
5:54 𝙰.𝙼.
----------------------------------

"𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘱!!" 𝘈 𝘨𝘪𝘳𝘭 𝘵𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘥 𝘴𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘪𝘵'𝘴 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘷𝘰𝘪𝘤𝘦. 𝘚𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘢𝘴 𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘱𝘱𝘦𝘥 𝘪𝘯 𝘢 𝘥𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘳𝘰𝘰𝘮 𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘣𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘰𝘮 𝘰𝘧 𝘢 𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘦.

𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘥𝘰𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘸𝘶𝘯𝘨 𝘰𝘱𝘦𝘯 𝘳𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘤𝘦 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘶𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘴𝘩𝘦 𝘸𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘯𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘢𝘨𝘢𝘪𝘯.