33

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝
𝙿𝚊𝚕𝚖𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑, 𝙵𝙻
𝙹𝚞𝚗𝚎 𝟼, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷
𝟷𝟶:𝟸𝟷 𝙿𝙼

"Hello my fellow melanin queens." Brittany said as she got out of her car.

"Waddup." Nisha said trying to crip walk.

"You look dumb." Kayla said walking up to the girls.

"I'm tired, we couldn't come on another day?" Pookie whined.

"Y'all, I don't feel good. At all." Alania said as they all walked up to the sheriffs office.

"Not me finna have a god baby." Brit smirked.

"Um. No, I will be the god mom." Pookie said and opened the door of the prison.

"Shut up. I'm not having no damn baby." Alania chuckled.

"Well, after this, let's go buy a pregnancy test just in case." Nisha said and Alania shrugged.

"When this thing turns out negative, don't say nothing." She said as they reached his office and went in.

"Heehaw sheriff." Naja said tilting her imaginary hat.

He rolled his eyes and put the donut that he had in his hand down.

"What do y'all want?" He asked and Alania shrugged.

"When we get paid because.." Pookie said trailing off.

"When y'all do some work. Y'all ain't done shit yet y'all had this job for like a week. I'm finna fire y'all asses." He rolled his eyes and looked at his computer.

"Okay white chocolate, no need to get hostile." Naja mumbled.

"Don't we need uniforms or sum?" Andrea asked and he smacked his teeth.

"They right there." He pointed to a bin that had a whole bunch of clothes.

"Can you wash them first? I can smell the shit from over here." Des fanned her nose.

"Get the uniforms and get the hell out of my office. And I'm finna go so if y'all staying, clean something up." He sounded fed up.

"You sound tired." Kayla shook her head and snatched the uniform from the bin.

"Anger issues?" Pookie said and picked up the uniform.

"We really gotta wear this? This don't go with my shoes." Pookie said and he mugged her.

"Get out." He said and the girls each got their uniforms and left.

"I hate it here. I'm finna go work at Walmart." Brit said.

"Nigga, we don't even work here." Cartier looked at her like she was slow.

"You right."

"Okay, y'all gon get her to the car, and we gon go to the warehouse." Alania whispered to them.

"Goodnight Mr. Redneck." Pookie said waving at the sheriff.

He rolled his eyes and exited the building.

"We gotta figure out which cell she in." Naja said being a smart ass.

"Y'all do know that it's more guards in here right? We gotta be smart about this shit." Brit said.

"What type of dumbasses don't plan before they do shit." Nisha shook her head.

"Do you have an idea?" Nia said and Nisha shrugged.