6

𝙺𝚊'𝚂𝚊𝚗𝚒 𝙰𝚛𝚖𝚊𝚛𝚒 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚕𝚒𝚊𝚖𝚜
𝙿𝚊𝚕𝚖𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑, 𝙵𝙻
𝚆𝚎𝚍𝚗𝚎𝚜𝚍𝚊𝚢
𝙼𝚊𝚢 8, 2020
5:42 𝙿.𝙼.

——————————————————————

—————————————————————-

I stood up as the girl got off her knees. I went to her bathroom to myself off then went back to her room to get my stuff.

"Where you going Kelso?" She asked pouting.

"You know the drill." I said shrugging.

She sucked her teeth. "I want a relationship Kelso. We been doing this for 4 months, I think I'm in love with you.." she said with tears in her eyes like I give a fuck.

"You knew what you got yourself into when we started this. Matter fact delete my number." I walked out the room and out her front door.

Bitches trifling talking bout a damn relationship, knowing they suck the whole block.

I got in my car and pulled out the driveway.

I was listening to music when I got a call. I looked at the ID and smiled.

💙𝖢𝗋𝗒𝖡𝖺𝖻𝗒💙
𝖶𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 𝖫𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝖳𝗈 𝖥𝖺𝖼𝖾𝖳𝗂𝗆𝖾..

I answered and seen her doing hair.

"Hmm?" I put my phone in my lap and looked at the road then in the camera.

She looked in the camera and smiled.

"Friend can you get me something to eat please?" Her soft ass voice said as she looked back at the head she was doing.

"Yea, what you want?" I said making a u-turn cause all the fast food is in the opposite direction I was going.

"Chick-Fil-A please."

"I gotchu, text me what you want."

"Alright, see you." She hung up and texted me what she wanted.

25 minutes later I was pulling up to her house. I got out the car and walked to the front door.

I knocked and Nia came to the door with blue jean shorts, a black fitted half shirt, with some black fluffy slides. And her hair was all black straightened.