15

𝙾𝚖𝚗𝚒𝚜𝚌𝚒𝚎𝚗𝚝
𝙿𝚊𝚕𝚖𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚌𝚑, 𝙵𝙻
𝙹𝚞𝚕𝚢 𝟷, 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶
𝟼:𝟸𝟾 𝙿.𝙼.
——————————————————————-

—————————
——————————————————————-
—————————

Ka'Sani picked Alania up and took her to the guest room

"No put me down! Go check up on that bitch." She kicked and cried.

Kelso wasn't tryna hear all that. He was gonna figure out why she doing all that when she was the one who ghosted him.

They got to the guest room and he put her down on the bed.

Alania tried to walk out the room but Kelso pulled her arm back.

"Alania sit tf down and talk to me." He said aggressively making her start to tear up but sit down.

"Now what's wrong with you?" He sat down next to her.

"You don't care bro." She broke down again.

A crybaby bruh

"Nia if I didn't care would I be asking?" He looked at her like she was dumb.

She looked at him and sighed.

"When I called you, she picked up the phone." Alania put her head down.

"Who?"

"Samantha." Alania looked up at him.

"Why you ain't try to ask me about it?" He said still looking at her dumb.

"I wasn't tryna hear all that. You did what you did and I did what I did." Alania shrugged knowing she wanted to cry.

"She ain't mean nothing to me Nia." He looked in my eyes.

"Then why she was here and sitting on your lap?" Alania rolled her neck.

"She was there for me when you wasn't." He said looking straight ahead at nothing in particular.

"What you mean? When was I not there for you?" Nia squinted her eyes at him.

"Like 2 weeks after you ghosted me was my sisters birthday, she passed a while back and Sam was the only one there for me. She was there and you wasn't.. you wasn't there when I needed you and that shit hurt. Like for real, ion got nobody but them niggas out there and they got they own shit, where was I suppose to go?" He looked off to the side.