Chapter Twenty Nine

The next morning, Karly woke up and got up and got dressed and went downstairs and ate some breakfast. She felt arms around her from behind and lips on her neck.

"Morning baby," Luke said.

"Morning, handsome," Karly said.

"What have you decided?" Luke asked.

"Mental hospital, you will donate alot of money to have them keep her there indefinitely," Karly said.

"Sounds like a plan, baby, let's go," Luke said. She sent a quick message to her mother asking her to keep Jackson for another night and they went to the family home and went downstairs.

"Wakey wakey!" Karly said. The waitress woke up and saw them and sat up.

"Please let me live," she said.

"Oh you will, we decided that you are going to the mental institution, indefintely, you are never getting out," Karly said.

"Oh god," she said.

"Any last words before you get taken there?" Karly asked.

"I know who you guys were all along, this whole thing was not my idea," she said.

"Oh really, whose bright idea was it," Karly said.

"Your husband's," she said.

"My husband's dead, died of cancer, so unless he came up with it few months ago, you are seriously delusional," Karly said.

"Kevin Parker, your husband, he's still alive," she said.

"Impossible, he died in the kitchen of their home in her arms," Luke said.

"I heard that your sister faked his death before, he did it again, to see how quick you would go back to Luke, only a month before you went running into his arms," she said.

"So who was buried in his coffin then, because we doubled checked it all at the funeral home and the funeral, real body," Karly said.

"His long lost twin brother, who had the same cancer, he was the one who died in the kitchen, the real Kevin was with me," she said. Karly looked at Luke.

"You are insane," Luke said.

"Think I'm lying, go to my apartment, he's there waiting for me to come back with news, my sister doesn't know about him, she doesn't know where I live now," she said. She gave them the address and Karly looked at Luke.

"Let's go check this out, but if you are wrong about this, if this is some sort of sick joke, I will be rethinking my decision," Karly said. She and Luke went to the apartment and using her keys, they unlocked the door and went in and looked around. They heard a noise and footsteps and they turned and saw Kevin standing there.