5

Jeongguk must have drifted into a half sleep because he becomes aware of someone else climbing into his bed, groggily he lifts his eye mask half off his eyes to see, though not fully so as to partly shield his eyes even in his dark room.

"What happened Gukkie?" Jimin whispers into the air between them once he's slipped under the covers.

Jeongguk shuffles a little closer and speaks quietly, "Tae, he tried to kiss me," his heart stutters thinking back, "and I got scared, you know, I really wanted to, really really hyung"

"I get it guk, it's okay, he's really nice you know"

"I've had a big crush on him for a long time, since the first time I saw him, he's just," sigh, "the way he is, you know, beautiful, and his smile is, like that and he talks so loud I always seem to notice when he's near. I haven't wanted anyone like this in a long time?
I really wanted something to happen between us but I just froze inside when what I wanted actually happened, I can't even believe he wanted me like that, I'm not sure I've processed that"

"But that's not what you actually wanted is it? You didn't want to kiss at some party, you wanted something slower," Jimin smiles kindly at him through the darkness

"I would have taken it though, if it meant I got to touch him, but I ruined it and he's probably not interested in anything more than a party kiss. And, and if he was, I've scared him away."

"We'll see about that, I might be able to work something out," Jimin tells him with a smirk that unnerves Jeongguk. "Can I touch you right now guk?"

"Yea" Jeongguk whispers, wanting to be soothed more than anything. Jimin begins carding his hand through Jeongguks hair, humming quietly.

"If only we fancied each other Jiminie, it would be so easy to love you, wouldn't be scared of touching you"

Jimin giggles, "it would be easier, wouldn't have to worry about you so much, would be lucky to have someone as handsome as you," he says cheekily sliding a hand up to squeeze Jeongguks bicep and making him squirm.