Chapter 3

Jane's P.O.V.

I love everything that's on her list but I have to admit I'm a little surprised about the truth or dare with me, because that means she wants to ask some questions, and most of all open to me, but I'm happy about it 'cause if we are drunk maybe some interesting truths could be reveled. I'm taken out of my daydreaming when Lisbon stands up by saying.

"I'm going to finish some paperwork"

With that I sit down again and say "Surfing? I'm going to be a great teacher"

"You know how to surf?" She asks chuckling.

"Of course" I say smiling

"Aha we'll see" She says.

After that I decide to go home early so I can prepare everything for tonight.

My house have a flat rooftop and it's the perfect place to camp, so I start decorating it with some lights, put on a tent with enough space for both of us, two chairs and the necesary things for a camp fire. I wait until it gets dark and go back to the CBI offices looking for Lisbon, when she sees I'm back she's a little surprised.

"I though that you were already gone" She says.

"I was, but I came looking for you"

"Looking for me?, why?"

"You'll see" I say being mysterious, I love to tease her like that "Now let's go" We get in the car and I tell her to put a cloth so she can't see.

"No way" she tells me.

"Please it's a surprise"

"You know I don't like surprises" She insists.

"Umm, but I know you'll love this one"

"Ugh ok" And I laugh victorius.

We arrive to my house and I help her upstairs so she won't fall, after all, she can't see anything, when we're already in the rooftop I hurry to light the fire, and then I tell her to take off the cloth, just after she does it her face lights up with one of her brightest smiles.

Lisbon's P.O.V.

Just when I take off the bandage I see all he did for me, the lights, the fire and of course marshmellows and sausages to eat.

"This, this is... just WOW" Thats all I manage to say, when he does things like this is when all I want to do is kiss him, but somehow I mange to control myself .

"I told you you would like this one" He says smiling, that's why I love him so much, I can't hold anymore and hug him.

"Thank you" I whisper while hugging him, he hugs me back and then we sit to cook marshmellows. The night was full of laughts and smiles, and a while later we decided to go to sleep because it was very cold, in that moment I realise that there's only one tent.

"So I'm supposed to sleep in the same tent that you?" I ask him, actually I don't mind to sleep with him, last time was like heaven even though we were on my couch, "Last time you didn't seem to mind" He teases, Oh shit, mind reader I'd be super embarrased if he knew I'm in love with him.

"Mmm, fine" I say chuckling.

We go inside the tent and then inside our sleeping bags.

"Uhh it's cold in here" I say shivering, and then he slides closer to me.

"What are you doing?" I ask.

"Corporal heat its the best way to be warmer" he answers with a smile.

"Ok then" I say and slide closer to him too, and we both fall asleep with big smiles on our faces.

The next day in the office was all teasing and flirting with each other, and I can tell that he was very happy about it, I wonder if he could feel the same way as me, that would be like a dream coming true, but I'm a little worried bacause that would be against the rules.

Van Pelt's P.O.V.

After the day I saw Jane and Lisbon sleeping together I'm trying to figure out if they are a couple or not, today at the CBI both of them were very happy and teasing each other, that was enough for me to see that they were in love with each other, but none of them have had the courage to say it. They'd be very cute together, I always thought that, but I know they're not together because if they were, they wouldn't let it be that obvious because it's against the rules.