Chapter 11

Lisbon's P.O.V.

I open my eyes slowly to the sunlight and find myself wrapped in a tight embrance, the events of last night start to replay in my mind, making me smile rebembering what happened, carefully I try to wake up from the bed without waking Jane, I'm completely naked so I take his shirt and put it on me while I brush my theet and fix my hair, when I come out he's already up so I lie next to him.

"Hey, good morning" He says softly in the sexiest sleepy voice.

"Hi" I smile.

"How did you slept?" He asks.

"Like a baby, and you?"

"Actually, I slept good too"

"You know, yesterday when you said we could eat something, I was thinking about food" He chuckles and says

"Me too, but now I know I'm right"

"You're right about what?"

"Messy women are good lovers" He says seductive making me chuckle.

"I completely destroyed you yesterday hu?"

"You were amazing, I'm absolutely not complainig"

"Really?" I ask.

"Really" He says while putting a hand in my waist, moving it up and down, we keep staring into each other eyes, smiling like fools for a moment.

"I love you" I say.

"Me too" After that he pulls me closer and gives me a long, soft kiss.

"What are you doing Patrick Jane?" I tease him.

"Round 2" He smiles.

"I'd love to, but I'm sure they already arrived"

"We could do it silently" He says seductive, I pull him closer and kiss him again, I kiss his neck and just relax in his arms.

"I think that's ok for now" He says.

"C'mon lover boy, dress up I'm hungry" I say smiling.

"I'd like to, but I don't have shirt" He tells me, I just laugh and throw it to him while dressing up. We're about to go out but he stops me and says

"Before we go, just one more thing" He turns me around and pulls me for a kiss, he slids his tonge lightly in my lower lip, I allow him completely in, wrapping my arms in his neck while he takes me from my waist, it's a soft, sweet kiss, we break appart with big smiles in our faces "Lets go now" he says.

Jane's P.O.V.

We had breakfast with the team and I asked Lisbon to go for a walk, I asked the others too but they said they were tired of yesterday, actually I'm glad they said no, so I can have more time with her.

We're walking in the beach, holding hands, talking about anything that comes to our minds.

"You know Teresa... I've thinking a lot lately, and I know we've been together only a few days but we know each other for years, and I think it's time, time to move on and take off my ring"

"Jane, you don't have to do it seriously, I don't mind it" She interrupts me.

"But I want to... I want to move on, that part of my life is over, and... I also wanted to give it to you"

"To me?" She asks.

"Mmhm, I love you, more than anything, and I want to give it to you to ptove it"

"Jane, you don't have to prove anything, I'm sure you love me" She teases me.

"Aha, are you hundred percent sure?" I tease back, moving in front of her to stop her, without letting go her hand.

"Hundred percent" She says, leaning closer, we kiss slowly and unhurriedly, just enjoying each other. After that I gave her the ring, and she hanged it in her neck with her cross.

Lisbon's P.O.V.

Jane and I are arriving to the house from our walk, we decided to tell the team about us because they're going to find out anyway.

"Hey guys..." I say, it's very convenient that they're all in the living room.

"Ehh... we have something to tell you" Says Jane, but before we can say something Grace says

"We know"

"You know what?" I ask.

"That you're together" Says Rigsby.

"See, we didn't even had to tell them, that's better" Says Jane smiling.

"And... how do you know?" I ask curious.

"Because it's obvious" Says Cho without raising his head from his book.

"Seriously?" I asks a little worried.

"No don't worry" Says Grace chuckling "We know because earlier I went out and I saw you" She tells us, Pheew, at least it's not obvious.

"Now you're letting Jane sleep in the bed?" Asks Rigsby smiling.

"Aha I think so" I say chuckling.

..................................................................................................................................

Well that's all, hope you liked it, this is my first story so I'm not that good writing. Thanks for reading it I really appreciate it ; ).