Chapter 4

Lisbon's P.O.V.

It's a normal afternoon in my office, I'm filling some old paperwork and suddently Jane's blonde curls pop thru my door.

"Hey, Lisbon, do you want to do the second thing on your list tonight?" He asks.

"Sure, but here?"

"No, of course not, do you prefer your place or mine?"

"Lets go to my place this time"

"Ok, tell me when you're done here so we can go" after a while I finish all the paperwork, so I tell Jane, then I say goodbye to Rigs who is in his desk and go.

Van Pelt's P.O.V.

Jane and Lisbon already left so we are talking about them.

"Do you think they're dating" Rigsby asks.

"I don't think so, is against the rules after all" I say.

"You two are dating even though is against the rules" Cho says serious as always, I see Rigsby and he looks at me, we both are red as tomatoes.

"Don't tell Lisbon" Says Rigsby.

"She already knows" Cho says.

"And why doesn't she report us?" I say.

"Because you are her friends, she asked me if she should report you or not, and finally decided not to do it" He says, I look at Rigsby a little amused because she always follow all the rules.

"Well they left togheter today, did you saw them?" Says Rigs.

"I heard Jane saying something about the second thing on her list, the present" Cho says.

"I saw them the other day, they were sleeping in Lisbon's office, all over each other, they would be so cute together, but I don't think they are" I say.

"They are in love with each other but none of them had said it yet" Says Rigs.

"Yep, they just need time" Cho says.

Jane's P.O.V.

We are already in Lisbon's house playing and drinking, I have to confess, I'm a little drunk but she is too, so lets go with the hard questions.

"Ok your turn, truth or dare?" I ask her.

"Mmm truth" She answers.

"Okay, emm, are you in love with someone?"

"Yes" She answers shyly.

"Seriously!?, who?" I ask, I hope it's me.

"Those are two questions, now's your turn, truth or dare?" She asks.

"Mmm dare" I say.

"I dare you to choose truth for the rest of the game"

"Really, why?"

"Because I'm bad coming up with dares" I had to laugh at her answer.

"Ok you got it, now truth or dare?"

"Truth, I'm tired for dares"

"Ok then, who are you in love with?" I ask curious.

"I'm not going to answer that" She says.

"Oh no? Then drink"

"I'd rather do that" she says.

After a while we're both very drunk, and then she's begging to fall asleep, she rests her head in my lap and says.

"Why do you have to be like that?"

"Like what?" I ask a little confused.

"So perfect"

After that my heart skipped a beat and my whole body started to shiver, would she ever... like me? I wanted to ask her all sort of questions right now, but when I look down she's already sleeping like an angel, so a carry her to her bed and cover her with some blankets, I look around at her room and I have to say it's a little messy, but then I remember, messy women are good lovers, I smile to myself and go to my house, I go walking because I left my car in the CBI and as I said I'm drunk, my house isn't that far from her's so I arrive like in 10 minutes.

I take a shower and look at the next thing in her list 'get a tattoo' I never thought she was the tattoo type of person, but some tattoos are sexy, as long as it's not that big or it's not some stupid thing for me is good, I always like a good tattoo even though I never got one, I'm not good tolerating pain.

It's already the morning and I wake up with a hard headache, I get breakfast and an aspirin, I get ready for work, but then I remember I left my car at the CBI, and that is for sure much farther than Lisbon's house, so I call her to see if she can give me a ride.

"Hey Lisbon"

"Hey" She answers.

"Did you already left to work?" I ask.

"Not yet" after she says that there's a knock on my door.

"Oh give me a moment there's someone at my door"

"Sure, who is it?" She asks laughing, making me get a little confused, but when I open the door everything gets clear, it's her at my door.

"Oh hey" I say a little surprised.

"Hey, I supposed that you would need a ride, so here I am" she says smiling.

"You're right thank you, let me grab my keys" I smile at her and say "Lets go now".