Chapter 7

Lisbon's P.O.V.

It's already the morning and the team and I agreed to go to eat together today, so Jane can give us the details. He told us where were we going and Grace asks

"And where are we going to stay?"

"We're staying in a house, it only has three rooms but I don't think that matters, since Cho can take one, you and Rigsby can take another one, and I can stay with Lisbon in the other" He says.

"So I'm supposed to sleep with you for a whole week?" I ask him, even though I wouldn't mind sleeping with him.

"No don't worry, the room has a couch" He says laughing.

"Mmm okay then, at what time are we leaving tomorrow?" I ask.

"I think that at 9 is ok" He says, everyone else agrees and with that we go back to our houses.

We finally arrived to the beach house, it's already 12 PM and it's rainy, so we decided to stay at the house today and set up everything. After having lunch Rigsby came up with the idea of watching a movie, since we didn't have anything else to do because of the rain everyone agreed. Later everyone went to their own rooms, every room has its own bathroom so that's not a problem.

"Seriously Jane I don't mind sleeping on the couch" I tell Jane, who is being very insistive on not letting me sleep on the couch.

"There's no way I'll let you sleep in the couch, and I sleep in my couch almost every day, is not that I cared" He says.

"Ok fine but if you change your mind just tell me"

"That's not going to happen but okay" He says victorious.

"Well, I'm going to take a shower" I say.

"Okay"

I take a shower and then put on my pijamas, when I come out he is already in his pijamas too lying on the couch.

"I didn't know you were able to change clothes" I joke, as it's the first time I see him out of his suit.

"Very funny, but I can tell you look cute in those pijamas" He smiles, I love when he smiles, I smile back and go to the bed.

"Are you sure you don't want the bed?" I ask him one last time.

"Please Lisbon, I'm ok here, seriously" He says.

"Okay then, good night"

"Night Lisbon"

Jane's P.O.V.

I wake up in the middle of the night because of some strange noices, and then I see Lisbon moving in her sleep and saying

"No Jane no, don't leave me, no" With that I wake her telling her

"Hey I'm here, I'm here " and the first thing she does when she open her eyes is hug me saying

"Oh I'm glad you're ok" I almost melt with that, then she breaks the hug and looks down.

"I'm sorry" She says.

"You're sorry for what?"

"For waking you... and for this..."

"You don't have to be sorry for anything" I tell her.

"Could you... stay here?" She ask shyly looking down, she wants me to sleep with her?, of course I will.

"Sure" I say with a huge smile on my face, I start to cover myself with the blankets and she leans closer to me, placing her head in my shoulder, I take this as a signal and wrap my arms around her. After that I fell into one of the most pacefull sleeps of my life.

I wake up to the sunlight in my eyes, next to a sleepy Teresa wrapped with me, she has her head in my chest, her left arm in my waist and a leg on top of me, I have both of my arms wrapped in her waist making me feel happier than ever, I carefully try to slip out of the bed without waking her, but without success she wakes up too.

"Good morning" she says with a sleepy voice.

"Morning" I say while wathcing thru the window, and for the delight of my eyes the sky is clear and sunny, so today we can go to the beach "Look it's sunny!!, today we can go to the beach" I tell her.

"That's great!!, lets go and get breakfast then" She says happily.

We go to the kitchen and Cho is already there.

"Good morning, are we going to the beach today?" He asks.

"Yes I think so, if Rigsby and Van Pelt wake up someday" I say.

"Hey we're not that late" Says Grace who's coming with a sleepy Rigsby.

After having breakfast we changed to beach clothes and went out.