Chapter 8

Lisbon's P.O.V.

We're already at the beach setting up some chairs and Jane comes with three surfing boards.

"They only had three boards so I borrowed them all, but we'll have to wait a bit until the waves are bigger" He says.

"Well so in the meantime we could... play volleyball" I say.

"That sounds good I'm in" Says Rigsby.

"Yeah me too" Says Grace.

"Hey Cho, you coming?" Asks Rigsby.

"No" He answers without rasing his head from his book.

"Ok so two vs two" Says Jane.

After some games we're all tired, exept from Cho who was reading the whole time.

"Hey look, the waves are bigger now, you want to learn or what?" Jane says, ok it's time to tell him.

"Yeah lets go, but first there's something I need to conffess... I actually do know how to surf" I say.

"And why did you put it in your list?" He asks.

"Well I wanted to go to the beach, but most if all I wanted to know if you knew how to do it" I tell him.

"Mmhm that's very interesting, you see, no one is better than me surfing" He teases.

"Oh really? Why don't we go and find out" I say chuckling.

"Well if you want to, but you'll rather take out that" He says pointing to my dress.

"And you'll rather take out that" I say pointing to his shirt, with that he laughs and both of us start taking off our clothes, to only have our swimsuits left, when he takes off his shirt, it reveals a perfect toned body and muscled arms, making my mouth to water as I see it, I'm taken out of my thoughts we he says

"Turn around, I want to see your tattoo" I turn around to reveal it, it's a little beach landscape in the night made out of dots.

"Wow I love it!" He says.

"Well that's great, now lets see who's better at surfing shall we?" I say while grabbing a surf board.

"Lets go then" He says giving me a shiny smile.

Van Pelt's P.O.V.

We are sitting here looking at Jane and Lisbon, who are surfing, they asked us to be judges and tell who was a better surfer, both of them are pretty good, but I think Lisbon's triks are better, so I'll vote for her.

"Who do you think is better?" I ask Rigsby.

"I'll vote for Jane, he has more, I don't know... styyyle" He says.

"I like Lisbon's triks, I'll vote for her" I tell him.

"So Cho, your opinion is decisive, who will you vote for?" Asks Rigs, Cho looks up for like 3 seconds and says

"Lisbon"

"Wheee so Lisbon wins" I say.

"By the way, are you sure they're not together yet?" Asks Cho.

"I don't think so, because if they were, they wouldn't mind to sleep together" Says Rigsby.

"Yeah you're right, but I think they'll be together by the end of the week" I say.

"I'll give them two days" Says Cho, Right after that both of them come all wet and full of sand.

"So who wins?" Asks Jane.

"I vote Lisbon" I say.

"Jane" says Rigsby.

"Lisbon" Says Cho.

"WHOOO!!, Ha ha I told you" Says Lisbon victoriusly smiling.

"That's not fair" Says Jane.

"Oooh you're embarrased because the girl won" She says.

"Uh hum, next time I'll crush you"

"Of course you will" She says chuckling.

Jane's P.O.V.

We return to the house and Lisbon is taking a shower, while she does it I'm waiting in the little yard outside the room, since I'm all wet and full of sand I don't want to be inside, after some minutes she comes out in black jeans and a white blouse that let her shoulders visible.

"I'm ready Jane you can go in now" She tells me from the room.

"I'm coming" While I'm taking the shower all I can think of is her, her perfect body, when she took off the dress in the beach I almost faint because of her perfect tonned legs and her plain abdomen, my mouth was watering, but somehow I managed to tell her to turn around so I can see the tattoo, she is perfect, the tattoo made her even more sexy, (altough I didn't think that was possible), and her freckles, I love her freckles, I love her.

The Mentalist: Jisbon fanfic [Birthday Present]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara