Chapter 5

Lisbon's P.O.V.

Jane and I are in my car going to the CBI and he asks me

"The next thing on your list is to get a tattoo, you want a real one?"

"Of course I want a real one, what would be the point on having a fake one?"

"I don't know I'm just asking, I never thought you were the tattoo type of person"

"I've always wanted to get one, you see I can hide some things from you" I say proud.

"Of course you can, I was going to ask you, do you want to get it later today?"

"Sure, since we haven't got a case I've nothing to do later but wait for someone to get murdered" I say.

"Ok then, do you know what you want?"

"Not yet, I've been thinking about it, but I'm sure I'll know by the afternoon" Actually I do know what I want to get, but I don't want him to know.

"Okay so when you're ready to go just tell me" He says smiling.

"Ok, Oh by the way, I wanted to ask you, did you carry me to my bedroom last night?"

"Actually yes, I don't know how I managed to do it, I mean I was drunk too" He says smiling.

"You know, you could have just woke me up"

"Eh it was nothing, all I have to say is that your room is a little messy" He says chuckling.

"Hey" I say giving him a grumpy look.

"Don't be so grumpy, I thought that would be a compliment"

"And how would that be a compliment" I ask a little confused.

"Don't you remember?, messy women are always good lovers" He teases.

"HEY" I say while slapping him on the chest.

"I'm just kidding, altough what I said is true" He keeps teasing me.

"Oh god you drive me crazy" I say annoyed.

Later I'm at my office and I finished all I had to do, I don't even have a paper to fill, I think this was god's birthday present or something like that, so I decide it's time to tell Jane to go, the team was already gone beacause as I said, there was nothing to do.

Jane's P.O.V.

We're already at the tattoo shop waiting for them to call her and altough I know she doesn't want me to know what she's getting I ask her once again.

"What are you getting?" She's about to answer but a ring stops her.

"This is Lisbon" She says "Ok, no problem" And she ends the call "It was Hightower, she said that we got a case but doesn't have the adress yet, she said she'd call again when she has it"

"Oh that's good, so you can still get your tattoo" I say

"Yeah I guess, but if she calls back soon I'll have to tell Cho to go instead of me" Just after she finish saying that, they call her in to get started.

About half an hour later she goes out smiling, I guess she liked it.

"We need to get going, Hightower gave me the adress" She says.

"Okay, lets go then. Did you liked the tattoo?" I ask her.

"Oh I loved it" She replies with a huge beautifull smile.

"Can I see it?, where did you got it?" I ask exited.

"Nope you can't see it yet, it needs to dry, I got it in my back" She says.

"Do you want me to drive?" I ask her.

"Actually yes, I was going to ask you, the only think I don't like about this is that I'm wrapped in plastic" she says chuckling.

We're on our way to the crime scene and I ask her

"For how long do you need to, you know, take care of the tattoo?"

"For about a month until it is completely ready" She answers.

"After that we could do the last thing in your list?"

"Sure, but maybe I'll need to go back to the tattoo shop once, so they can tell me certanly when it's going to be ready"

"That's good with this we'll have time to close this case before going to the beach" I say smiling.

"You're right" She says.

We arrive to the crime scene and Cho's already there.

"Hey boss, our victim is Susan Turner, 27 years old, It's a Red John copycat" He says.

Obviously, since I killed him like a year ago, when I was at the mall I told Cho and Rigs to arrest his friend who was there pretending to be him, after a while he gave up and gave us his name. Then Lisbon and I went to McCalister's house and told him we were there for another case, when I was sure no one else was at the house Lisbon gave me her gun so I could kill him, after being sure he was Red John of course. We made it look like a shooting, and pretended she was the one who killed him, we're the only ones that know the truth, not even the team.