Chapter 6

Jane's P.O.V.

After two and a half weeks we finally closed this case, this was an interesting one, that's why I still work in here, is entertained, but I also work here to be with the team they're like a family for me, OOOOOOH I have an idea!!, instead of going only one day and only with Lisbon to surf, why not go in a week vacation with all of them, I'm going to ask Lisbon if she wants to, after all it's her present.

"Hi Lisbon" I say while entering in her office, she's there filling some paperwork from the case.

"Hey Jane, what's up?"

"I have an idea!"

"Should I be worried about it?" She says already worrying.

"No no, listen up, I was thinking about the last thing on your list and a thought crossed my mind, what do you think about having a week vacation with the team, so we can go to the beach all together" I say.

"Jane that sounds great!!, but we need to ask them first"

"Uh I'm sure they would want to, I mean we haven't had vacations for three years now, but I'm going to ask them anyway" with that I call the team to the office "Okay, since last thing on Lisbon's list is learn to surf, I came up with an idea, what do you think about going out in a week vacation on the beach all together?" I ask them happily.

"That sounds great!!" Says Grace.

"Sure sounds fun" Says Rigsby.

"I'm in" Says Cho.

"Great!!, I'm going to ask Hightower when can we go" Says Lisbon while she goes there.

Rigsby's P.O.V.

While Lisbon is out the curiosity starts to invade me so I ask

"Jane, what were the other things in Boss's list?"

"That's a good question I was looking forward to one of you asking it" He says.

"So what else was on her list?" Asks Grace.

"Ok I'm going to tell you, but don't tell her I told you"

"Sure" Cho says as we nod with our heads.

"Ok, the first thing was camping on a rooftop, the second one was playing truth or dare with me, and I can say that was very interesting"

"Why is that?" I interrupt him.

"No that's private, and the third thing and I can tell the most interesting one was to get a tattoo" He says.

"You already did all that?" I ask.

"Yes, the only thing that's left is to surf"

"Did she got a real tattoo?" Cho asks.

"Of course, in her back" Says Jane.

"And what did she got?" Grace asks.

"I don't know, I haven't seen it yet, but I can tell that she is happy with it" He says.

Jane's P.O.V.

Right after I tell the team about Lisbon's list she comes in and tell us

"Hightower told me that we can go whenever we want as long as we don't have a case"

"Well how about Sunday?" (Today is Friday) I ask them.

"Sounds good for me" Says Rigs and everyone else agrees.

"So Sunday is it, then start packing that we're going" I say happily.

"Oh by the way, were are we going?" Grace asks.

"I don't know yet, just pack beach clothes, tomorrow I'll give you all the details" I say.

After that we left to our houses since it was already late. After I told her we were leaving on Sunday Hightower told us we could take tomorrow too, she agreed with everything, she told us that we could come back even later, but we all had already agreed to come back next Saturday, since a week is more than ok.

I'm looking for a place to stay during the week, I don't want to stay in a hotel but in a house, where we can cook our own food and go in and out whenever we want. I'm searching in internet and Whoooo!! I found one, the only thing is that it only has three rooms, but I don't think that matters a lot, after all Cho can take one, Rigsby can stay with Van Pelt and I could take a couch to the other room and stay with Lisbon because I don't think she'd let me sleep with her for a whole week, specially if the team is with us.