"So, what is there to do around here?" Toby asked me, "uh, there's a lot of good food places here, there's the water park, um, I don't know there isn't much to do," I told them, "can we go to the waterpark? that sounds really fun!" the brown-haired boy asked eagerly, I let out a soft laugh, "yeah we can go" I glanced over at Tommy, "yeah, sure"

-

Flags hung from roof rafters as we walked inside. It had 3 separate pools, a splash pad, one with a section for the diving boards as well as the drop off of waterslides, and then the standard pool that always had a lane roped off. Around the pool was a grassy area dotted with trees so you could choose to lie out on your towel in the shade or the sunshine, as well as white pool chairs lined along the concrete.

We set our things down on the grass underneath a tall oak tree. It was a warm day, there was a gentle breeze making the trees sway ever so slightly to the left. "come on, let's get in the water!" Toby's tone laced with excitement, "okay, okay we're going" Tommy told him.

As I dipped my foot in the water to see how cold it was, I was greeted by a big splash, "thanks" I flipped him off as he chuckled, "get in the water" Toby persisted, "it's cold" I wined, I felt a pair of arms lift me off the ground and throw me into the clear blue water. A cold wave ran thought my body causing me to shiver a bit. I projected myself up from underneath the water, pushing my hair back out of my face.

Tommy, still out of the water had a smug look on his face, "you feel good big man?" I asked him, "yes, I d-" his sentence was cut short when Toby pushed him in, we both began to laugh. The blonde boy shot up from underneath the water, "still feel good?" I asked again, "oh piss off".

"Let's go on the water slide" "Toby we just got in the pool" "pleaseeee" he pleaded, we got out of the water and walked over to the slides. As we got closer to the front of the line, I started to get a bit anxious and began picking at the skin on my nails.

Tommy glanced down at my hand then looked at me, "Vie why are you doing that?" he asked, only loud enough for me to hear, "I know this is bad timing, but I have a fear of heights" "You're gonna make yourself bleed" he grabbed my hand, it caught me off guard, just the touch of his hand eased my nerves "you don't need to go if you don't want to" I shrugged, "it's too late now" I was next in line.

Tommy shook his head, "no it isn't, come on, let's go back to the bottom and wait for Toby" the blonde looked back at his friend, "we're gonna wait for you at the bottom" Toby furroed his eyebrows in confusion for a moment, "okay" he said with a smile.

Tommy and I, still hand in hand walked back down and waited for Toby to come shooting down the red slide into the pool.