Ch-4 "Training Begins!"

Thanks, guys for reading this book, and I'm very thankful to you all for reading it. Thanks again, guys.

Note:- The Cameran palace is in Hoenn right now in this book as well as 'The Tree of Beginning.'

---------------------------------------------------

[No Ones P.O.V]

"Si-Sir A-Aaron" Ash repeats himself stuttering.

"Sir who?" Serena asked in confusion.

"Serena, don't you remember that image which we got in the time flower!" Ash asks. "Yes, *remembering* what! Is he, Sir Aaron? According to you, he sacrificed his life to protect the tree and kingdom. So how is he standing here?" Serena replied.

"If you both permits so may I speak please!" Sir Aaron spoke out.

Ash and Serena both gulped and said in unison "Yes, Sir Aaron". "Thanks for stop talking. So, Ash, it's nice to meet you. Lucario told me about you." said Sir Aaron and added "Speaking of Lucario where he is now?" Sir Aaron looked around but didn't found Lucario. After a few minutes, they found him standing against a wall eating chocolate." Everyone else in the room fell in anime style.

"Hey! I was talking to them alone and you are here eating chocolate and the most important question.." Sir Aaron spoke with some annoyance and added calmly "Where's my?"

Ash and Serena again fell in anime style. "Yeah! Lucario loves chocolates." Ash spoke. Sir Aaron gave them a hand to stand them up.

"So, Sir Aaron why are you here?" questioned Ash. Sir Aaron was constantly staring at both of them while Lucario was with Pikachu and Mew. After 5 minutes of awkward silence. "Arceus sent me here. He gave me a task to complete." Sir Aaron spoke while breaking the silence. "What the task?" Ash and Serena said in unison. "Pika Pika" Pikachu also added to this.

"Now listen to me, Ash. I have heard about the betrayal from Arceus and I know you are pretty mad about it." Sir Aaron stated while looking at Ash who had anger on his face while talking about the Betrayal. "Control your anger Ash!" He exclaimed. "So, Arceus sent me here because its time for you to know how to control your Aura." Sir Aaron added. "Control his Aura! What do you mean by it?" Serena spoke out. "You must be Ash's girlfriend." Sir Aaron spoke that made both Ash and Serena blush. "I'm here to train you to control your Aura and use it with ease. Arceus sent me for that."Sir Aaron added. " How are you alive I thought you both sacrificed your life for the tree?" Ash questioned. "Good Question Ash! Arceus made our Aura alive. It's our Aura who is talking to you." Sir Aaron replied. This was enough to make both Ash and Serena faint. "Anyways Do you guys know where is my staff? I need it for the future." Sir Aaron questioned.

[Serena P.O.V]

Ash seemed to be in deep thinking. I was just too much confused with all of this that I can't concentrate on anything. "Yeah! I know where it is?" Ash spoke out. "So where is it?" Asked Sir Aaron. "It's in Cameran palace," Ash replied. "Great you two reach there and speak to the Queen immediately without any delay. I'll meet you two there." Spoke Sir Aaron before disappearing with his Lucario. "So where is that Palace, Ash?" I spoke out. "Sere, don't worry its not too far and you may like that place," Ash replied while comforting me. Soon he grabbed my hand and called Pikachu and ran outside. He called out his Charizard and helped me to get on him. Soon he jumped over him and said Charizard to fly in a certain direction. I was feeling uncomfortable but Ash holds me tight and ensured me to not make me fall while flying. Soon, I was able to see a Palace that was surrounded by a lake. with 2 roads going from it to either side of the lake. "Welcome to Cameran Palace! Sere. How is it?" Ash asked. "It's so beautiful under the sunlight Ashy," I said. Soon we landed in front of the palace and Ash banged the door.