Ch-13 "The Opening Ceremony"

Flair: Buses and Tanks are coming. Weapons ready. What should I take Grenades/Snipers/Nukes/Machine Guns?

Ready for the elimination of Calem Xavier. Soldiers get ready for war. Wear your War armor. Tanks are arriving soon. Load the Helicopters. It's not a drill its a real call. We need to end Calem for this world.

And I welcome the rest of you to this chapter. Ready, Set, Go!

------------------------------------------------------------

"Please welcome the One and Only ASH KETCHUM!" Goodshow shouted.

A man with his entire attire black with some design on his gloves and long boots enters into the field. With him, he carried a yellow electric mouse, Pikachu. As he enters the crowd begins to cheer up except 'The Traitors' they all were in shock. As he glanced over the field. He saw champions and their elites in shock. He smirks and then his whole body begins to glow blue. Aura spheres begin to form in his both arms. He Used them as a launcher and flew up. Then formed a blue path in the air that appears from nowhere. The boy begins to run with his buddy next to him. He released 2 pokemon in the path. They kept on running. The path then ended near the stage. In the end, he took a jump along with his partners. He landed on one of his knees on the stage. He proceeds to stand up and 2 Aura spheres begin to form in his hands while the same with Lucario. The Aura spheres took different shapes and they were shot upwards. The boy and Lucario closed their fist and the materials shot upwards breaks down into pieces forming a magnificent scene in the sky. The crowd continued to stare at the scene. Everywhere the boy looked he saw the same expression on their face even the ones with no emotions were astonished by this. The show came to an end and the boy took down his hat revealing his messy raven hairs, auburn eyes, z-marks under his eyes. He was none other than Ash Ketchum. 

Meanwhile in the elite suite,

Everyone present there were astonished by the beautiful entry of the trainer. Serena, who had hidden her face took out her disguise to reveal none other than the Kalos Queen. She turned towards Green and spoke "Beautiful, Isn't it?" "Yeah, I love it. I don't know that Ash has these cool powers. If there was any contest for marvelous entry then he would win it for sure." She replied while staring at the battlefield. "Yeah, he sure seems to surprise me often," Serena spoke and then concentrated on the battlefield.

In the battlefield,

The audience seems to calm down after a magnificent entry. Ash smiled towards the audience after seeing their reactions. Charles Goodshow shook his head to get out of the trance and begin to speak to bring everyone back to the reality "A marvelous entry by Ash Ketchum. Now after this mind-boggling performance. I would like to announce that the Opening Ceremony is starting now. For the first, we will lit the flames of Competition with the sacred fire of Ho-oh as per the Pokemon League rituals. I would like to ask Ash Ketchum to jog towards the ceremonial cauldron with the flambeau of the fires of Ho-oh preserved for centuries to mark the beginning of the tournament." Goodshow turns towards Ash. "Mr. Goodshow I have another Idea isn't it great if Ho-oh himself lits the cauldron," Ash spoke in the mic and took a step forwards towards the end of the stage. "Ho-oh, let's do this. Let's mark the beginning of this Tournament." Ash there a mysterious looking Pokeball and it revealed to be the legendary, Ho-oh himself. The crowd was shocked to see the legendary pokemon in front of them. Ho-oh flew through the night sky with his flame body visible to everyone. He directed himself towards the cauldron and used sacred fire on it to commence the tournament. Ho-oh's wing seems to shine bright, his marvelous body shone brightly. The night sky begins to feel like the day itself. Ash took a look around in the crowd. When he saw the 'The Traitors' confused and scared, he begins to form a devious smile that occurred on his face.

He then turned around to see Gary sitting with the rest of his group. They all seemed to be enthusiastic and happy. He also saw Angie and Ritchie with them. He then turned his face towards the Champions, Elite Fours, and frontier brains who were shocked to see me. He then returned Ho-oh to take some rest. Ash then faced to Goodshow and nodded.

Meanwhile in the Elite suite,

Everyone in the room but Serena were shocked to see the legendary on the battlefield. They could hear some murmurs around the room. Green turned towards Serena and whispers "Do you know about them?" Serena nodded and whispers "I know about them. I was there when Sir Aaron gave us all the legendaries and explained to him that all the legendary pokemon pleaded Arceus to allow them to join Ash who finally agreed." Green was shocked to hear that all the legendaries were asking Arceus to allow them to join Ash. Serena continued "Also Ash seemed to have a strange relationship with all the legendaries. From what I have heard from him, it's usual for him that Legendaries pisses him off or he pisses them off. It's usual for him to meet legendaries in his journey." Green Jaw dropped by listening about her brother and his history with legendaries. 

With Ash,

"Now to celebrate the ceremony, we will have a battle between 2 random trainers. Start the randomizer." Goodshow told. The images begin to flicker but it stopped at last with Ash on one side and Leon on the other. Both Ash and Leon glared at each other and then proceeded to the battlefield.

"It's great to see you, Ash. After the time you battled me I have grown stronger now I'm pumped up for the battle." Leon said. "Same here Leon. Let the best one win." 

"This will be a 1v1 battle between champion Ash Ketchum and champion Leon. If one side pokemon faints first the battle ends. Are both trainers ready?" Referee explained. Both nodded. "Alright, trainers bring out your pokemon." Leon sent out his Charizard who has a mega stone from somewhere. So Ash sent out Lucario as he wanted to battle. "Alright, the battle begin."

Charizard begins to fire flamethrower while Lucario formed an Aura sphere in his hands that absorbed it. He then threw the Aura Sphere towards Charizard which made it fly towards the boundary of the field but still conscious. "Let's take this to another level," Leon shouted while touching his keystone and continued "The power of fire combined with the power of dragon lets take our bond to another level. Charizard, my buddy, Mega Evolve." Charizard begins to glow brightly to reveal a black-blue dragon-fire type dual. "Alright let's take this another level, Lucario. Let's show them the power of Aura. From the flames of Aura, let's combine our energy." Both Ash and Lucario begin to burn-in blue flames. Everyone in the audience was worried about his health. After a few moments, Both the flames died to reveal Mega Lucario. This was the first time that a pokemon mega evolved without Mega stone and keystone. The audience cheered more loudly after viewing this incredible performance. "Lucario lets finish this Extreme speed into Sky-uppercut," Ash shouted. "Charizard dodge it and then flamethrower," Leon commanded but was too late. Charizard was unable to dodge due to the extreme speed of Lucario that made him invisible. Charizard was knocked out. "Charizard is unable to battle. Lucario wins which means the winner is Ash Ketchum." After that, Lucario reverted back, and both Ash and Lucario fell on one knee. Then Ash got up and walked towards Lucario with Pikachu on his shoulders to make Lucario stand. Both, Ash and Pikachu, High-fifed with Lucario for their victory. After celebrating their victory, Before Leon could call back Charizard. Ash used his Aura to give some energy to Charizard to stand up and walk. Ash and Leon handshake in the middle of the battlefield for this exciting battle. "So Ash, how was Lucario able to mega evolve without Keystone and mega stone?" Leon asked in curiosity. "See Leon, Keystones, and mega stones' main purpose is to transfer Aura. I studied them during my battles and show a transfer of Aura while mega evolving. Since I am an Aura Guardian so Aura is like my second nature. I can sense, touch, and create Aura. So I transferred some of my Aura to Lucario so he can mega evolve. Those blue flames were the real color and view of Aura. The same is with Z-moves." explained Ash. The crowd cheered on the sportsmanship of both trainers and the ceremony continued.

---------------------------------------------

Thanks for reading this and now I'm getting ready for war against Calem. Get ready Soldiers! We need to free the world from Calem. Plan:- First RickRoll him and then attack.

Where is my infinity stones and Gauntlet? I may need to snap him out of existence. 

Signing off, Flair.

Thank You