Ch-16 "The Return Of Dark Ash"

I am back guys not much to say exams are ending soon. Only 2 more days to go and then I am free from exams and Ready for the next chapter. Ready, Steady, and Go! Welcome to another chapter of Pokemon: Aura Destiny. Cheers to everyone for my coming back!

------------------------------------------

[Somewhere On Earth, Team Rockets HQ]

Inside a dark room, 2 figures were visible, One was sitting on a chair with a Persian beside him and the other was standing in front of him.

???: Sir Giovanni, we have spotted Red Ketchum!

Giovanni: Tell me about his location and all his allies. Now!

Grunt: Sir He is spotted in Lumiose city, Kalos Region. He's with Blue Oak.

Giovanni: Prepare for attacking Red. Load all Aerial weapons and Guns. We will attack him in 1 hour.

Grunt: Yes Sir. *Walks Out of the room*

Giovanni: Prepare Yourself Red. I will take my revenge with your death! *Laughs in evil* 

[Meanwhile at the stadium, Third Person (Because someone wanted it)]

Ash, Green, and Gary were waiting anxiously for Red to exit the stage. All of their friends were running towards them. Once they reached, Serena spoke out "What are you 3 doing here?" while panting heavily. At the same moment, Red exited the stage and suddenly Ash and Green jumped over him causing him to fall. Everyone but Gary was dumbfounded about their behavior. "DAD!" Ash and Green yelled. "Hey, Ash! Green! How are my 2 precious gems doing?" "We are doing great Dad!" Then Ash and Green got off him and helped him to stand. "Red, Is Dad here?" Gary questioned. "Yeah, Blue is here," Red replied. "Did he get his teachings, Dad?" Ash asked while smirking. Red smirks back while nodding. Gary, Ash, and Green exchanged an evil grin with each other while others were dumbfounded. "Mind explaining to us a bit?" Alain spoke out. "Guys, meet my Dad. Dad, meet my friends Alain, Paul, *introducing everyone except Serena* and Serena, The current Kalos Queen and my Girlfriend." Ash introduced in his cheerful voice. "So, You managed to get out of your Dense shell. Serena, can you tell me how were you able to break through that?" Red laughed. "I did some hard work for a few months and a kiss was the final," Serena answered and muttered the last part while blushing hard and. They begin to walk towards a room where Blue was waiting for them. When they entered the room, Blue spoke out "So, You all met and who are these people?" Ash introduced everyone. "So, let's go on the main topic!" Blue turned from happy to serious mood and continued "Who motivated Dad to give me an hour-long lecture?" Pointing his Gaze to Red, Ash, Green, and Gary others were confused about this. "No, we don't!" Red, Ash, and Green yelled in unison while waving their hands in the air as no. While Gary was sweating, Blue fixed his gaze at Gary and begin to stare at him. "U-Uhh well" Gary spoke out nervously. "Did you gave him that motivation?" Blue death stared at Gary. 

"I just asked him to send you hereby Peace or by that method!" Gary spoke. "Alright, But I will take my revenge pretty soon, Son!"

Suddenly there was an announcement for Ash to come to the stand for his match, "Alright guys I need to go!" Ash said and continued "See you soon after the match with". Ash paused trying to remember "What was his name? Ughh His name starts with C. What is his name?" Ash struggled to remember his opponent's name. After few moments of remembering, Ash managed to remember his opponent's name "Camel right?" After remembering his opponent's name, Ash rushed towards the stand leaving all his friends found it very hard to control laughter.

Ash rushed towards his locker room (why wouldn't he teleport himself? 'cause the author wants him to run) and gave a small pep talk to his team. Soon, "Can Ash Ketchum and Camel Xavier(Camel: Its Calem you idiot! Flair: What did you say? Police did a raid at your place yesterday and you are accused to kidnap few million trucks and tanks. They issued an arrest warrant against you. What you say now Camel?) to the stand?" Ash heard the announcement and went to his stand. 

Meanwhile in the elite suite,

"The match is about to begin. I'm so excited to see Ash battle." Red exclaimed. "Oh right! You are here to see Ash's battle in-person but not my performances." Green said while rolling her eyes. "Hey! Don't say that I was always there for your every major performance minus the last year one but I haven't seen Ash's battle once." "You were always there so why don't you came to me or meet me?" "I was being followed and I don't want to risk you." "Don't tell that to Ash that you never visited to see any of Ash's major battles but you show mine. And with his new powers, he is a one-man army," Green warned and continued "According to Serena, It took Ash 3 hours at maximum to take down an evil organization from the root all by himself which may take you guys at least 2-3 days in minimum to take the whole organization down." Red gulped at listening to this.

"So he was the boy who took down every other evil teams except Team Rocket for the last 2 years," Red asked in disbelief. All Green can do is just nod. Soon the announcement was there for the battle.

In the battlefield,

Both Ash and Camel (Seriously I don't want to write his name again and again) were on the battlefield. The match was about to commence but a large explosion took place on the battlefield out of nowhere. Ash examined the area and acknowledged the attack was shot up from the sky. As looked above in the sky to see several helicopters flying above the open stadium. They had a big 'R' on them.

[Ash P.O.V]

I looked at the helicopters and saw a big 'R' on them. I used my aura vision to see any presence there and I saw a dark aura. I focused on it and found that it belonged to Giovanni. I am tired sick of this man. Did he know that I am here? Anger begins to build inside me. 'THIS FUCKING BASTARD DECIDE TO ATTACK NOW. WHEN I WAS ABOUT TO TAKE THIS CAMEL IDIOT DOWN! ON TOP OF THAT HE RISKED THE LIVES OF MANY INNOCENTS. I NEED TO TAKE HIM DOWN AS SOON AS POSSIBLE' I thought. Then something hit my mind. An evil smirk begins to form on my face. Maybe Giovanni forgot about his old friend. Let him meet the darker side of me. Let's show him his darkest nightmares. Its time for the return of

DARK ASH.

To Be Continued.....

------------------------------------

I hate shopping. Shopping sucks. Who else hates shopping? I am really annoyed with this term 'shopping' who-so-ever invented it I would hunt you down. BTW I am back guys and its party time. Let's celebrate Amourshipping month.

Signing off, Flair.

Thank you