Ch-18 "Calem's Cause"

Hiya Gang! I am back and with a new chapter. Listen to the song which I gave above. It's the English version of one of the recent Pokemon's Japnese music videos. Now Get ready for chapter-18 of Pokemon: Aura Destiny. Ready, Steady, Go!

--------------------------------------------------

[Ash's P.O.V]

Its been an hour since the incident. The battle is about to begin as I repaired the field through Aura. Sir Aaron had gone. Every friend of mine had come to visit me in the Locker room. Serena was bombarding me with many questions asking about my injuries and much more. Even Queen Ilene had called me thrice asking about my health. She even told me that she is coming to Kalos for the finals as she was sure that I would win the finals. While that idiotic Camel and those 'Traitors' were shouting "This Ash Ketchum is a danger for this world." Officer Jenny gave them the last warning for saying such about me and if they say that again they would be arrested for disturbing a public event. That shut them up. Now I'm ready for my battle. I gave a small pep talk to my team. I planned to send the pokemon that was the cause of Camel's nightmares. "Mr. Ketchum its time for your match." A league officer announces. I returned my team and begin to walk towards the stand. When Ash exited the door, Serena kissed him for 'GoodLuck'.

[No Ones P.O.V., In the Battlefield]

"Everyone welcome to the first Semi-Final match of PWC. After the mess created in the morning, we are resuming the PWC. On the red wing, WE HAVE ONE OF THE LEGENDARY TRAINER, A GUARDIAN OF AURA AND CURRENT KALOS CHAMPION. PUT YOUR HANDS TOGETHER FOR ASH KETCHUM." The audience went wild, everyone was cheering except 'The Traitors' who were still shouting the same while taking advantage of the crowds cheering. Ash enters the trainers stand while waving his hands towards the audience. He stood on his stand with a confident expression. He looked over to the Elite Suite to search for Serena. When his eyes met her cerulean blue eyes, he smiled and gave her a thumbs up which she took as a sign that everything is alright. " And on the Greenside, we have an Ace trainer. PLEASE PUT YOUR HANDS TOGETHER FOR CAMEL XAVIER." The announcer miss pronounced his name for like the millionth time. Everyone in the audience found it hard to control their laughter even the referee. Camel arrived in anger and looks like that he was about to shout. 'I WILL SEE HIM AFTER THE MATCH. THIS HELL OF A ANNOUNCER. I WILL SHOW THIS ASS KETCHUP WHO IS GREATER THAN HIM AND TAKE AWAY MY SERENA.' Camel thought. After a few minutes of controlling laughter, Referee stood and spoke "This is a 6v6 match between Ash Ketchum and Calem Xavier. Substitutions are allowed. Moreover, mega evolutions and Z-Moves are allowed. Trainers choose your Pokemons." "Hey Camel!" "What? You Idiot" Camel spoke in annoyance. "Nothing Just I want to say that do you remember him?" Ash spoke while taking out a dark Pokeball and continued "I Choose You!". In front of the crowd, Darkrai appeared. His black coat was signing bright and his looks gave him an intimidating appearance. His appearance matched his nature to give nightmares to anyone. If by looks anyone can die then Camel must have died long ago. Meanwhile, Camel recognized Darkrai from before when he attacked Serena and Darkrai was there to protect her. His legs tumbling like they were sticks but he managed to hold his footing and he throws a Pokeball containing Meowstic. "T-The match is between Ash's D-Darkrai and Camel's Meowtic. Both challengers ready?" Referee says while stuttering. Ash and Camel (I hate to write this name Ughhhh) nodded.

"Battle begins." Without wasting any second, Meowstic used Shadow ball on Darkrai but Darkrai took it as if it never existed. Darkrai then put Meowstic in deep sleep by using Dark void and then dream eater which took him down. The same fate was shared by Camel's Clefable, Vaporan, Altaria, and Chesnaught. Now Camel is on his last pokemon which turns out to be Absol. He quickly mega evolved him and then ordered Absol to Night-slash. Darkrai tried to dodge him but it was late to dodge and he took the damage. Darkrai used Nasty Plot to increase his stats. Absol tried to attack with Quick Attack but missed. Darkrai then used Dark Pulse that made M-Absol fly and hit the wall behind Camel. The battlefield was covered with dust but when it cleared. Darkrai was standing like nothing happened while Absol reverted back to his normal form. Camel was furious about his loss and begin to yell "HOW THIS ASS KETCHUP WINS THAT EASILY? HOW HE ALWAYS FAILS MY PLAN? FIRST WHILE I PLANNED TO KILL HIM 5 YEARS AGO THEN WHEN I WAS ABOUT TO KIDNAP SERENA AND NOW WHEN I CALLED GIOVANNI TO ATTACK HERE." Soon, Camel covered his mouth when he realized what he spoke and a smirk appeared on Ash's face. All the audience was dead silent processing what Camel has just spoken. Ash reached in the center after returning Darkrai and took the mic from the referee and spoke in it "Officer Jenny, Now you have the proof. He planned to kill me 5 years ago, then he tried to kidnap Serena about a year ago and just a few hours ago he informed Giovanni to attack here endangering many innocent lives." "All done Ash! I have recorded all of this and for him. Officers arrest him, Right Now!" Officer Jenny came to the battlefield while closing a camera. Many Policemen came sprinting from the side of Camel to arrest him. Camel just stood frozen. "Officer Jenny, Can I take care of him? Now." Ash whispered. Officer Jenny nodded and begin to move out. 

After exiting the battlefield, Serena came running towards Ash giving him a hug and kissing him passionately. "You did great out there," Serena said happily. "Thank You, Sere. Now, Can we go and eat something because I need to take care of someone afterward." Serena nodded and they both begin to move towards the cafeteria while holding the hands of each other.

------------------------------------------

Hope you enjoyed it and now I don't know what to write as I am so much busy with work. Only a few more chapters are left for this book and then it's done. I will be writing another Amourshipping Book and publishing it as soon as this book is finished so you don't lack on any book to read.

Smell Ya later.

Signing Off, Flair.

Thank You.