Ch-14 "Meeting of old rivals"

Sorry Guys for the delay and the new book is also on delay as I decided to change my mind on the main topic of that book. I compiled another idea for that book and it will soon be done. I will publish it in October. And I somewhat changed the design of writing stories. Making Headers take too much time so I won't add headers from now onwards.

------------------------------------------------------------

[No Ones P.O.V]

After the opening ceremony, everyone was worn out except 'The Traitors', who have fear in their eyes, and Ash's 'real friends', who were happy to see the trainer after 5 years. As Gary was instructed by Ash to bring all his 'real friends' to his hotel room. He gathered all of Ash's rivals from his journeys, Ash clones, Gladion, who was very angry from Lillie, and 'The traitors' from what they did. 

Meanwhile with Ash,

Ash, Serena, and Green were in Ash and Serena's room for meeting all of Ash's 'real friends'. Ash and Serena asked Green to go to her room and when Serena will give her a signal so she will come to the room (Their rooms were opposite to each other.) 

After sometimes all of Gary knocked on the door of Ash's hotel room. All of Ash's 'real friends' were present behind him. Serena approaches the door opens it to welcome everyone inside the room. Ash has just changed his clothes. When he came out of the bathroom, he saw all his friends in front of him some sitting on chairs while some on bed busy in their phones. 

"Hey, guys!" Ash exclaimed. Everyone but Serena turned towards him as Serena was already standing next to him. Everyone but Serena tackled him to the floor, some even punched him. Serena tried to stop them but failed. After a few moments, everyone was calmed down and both Ash and Serena were bombarded with questions. They told them everything from their truth of dating each other to Ash's training of Aura. Ash quickly regained his strength from rapid tackles with his eyes and body glowing faintly blue. 

"Guys, I want to meet somebody!" Ash exclaimed to grab their attention. Ash turned towards Serena and nods. Serena took out her phone and signaled Green. 

"Who is that person, Ashy-boy?" Gary questioned. At this moment he knew that he fucked up. Now Gary knew that he will be bombarded with smacks on his head and his body may turn black and blue. Gary was seeing his beautiful body for the last time before getting tons of smacking from Ash. So did he, Ash teleported himself to Gary and begin smacking him. Gary was groaning in pain. Everyone in the room was trying their best to control their laughing but a certain yellow electric mouse can't and he ended laughing uncontrollably. Pikachu begins to roll on the floor laughing. Soon, it was uncontrollable for everyone to stop laughing as they lost their control. 

Soon, they heard a knock on the door. Serena being near to the door opened it to welcome Green. As soon as she entered the room to see Gary being smacked and he constantly groaning in pain. She begins to laugh. Everyone but Ash, Gary, and Serena was confused to see her. Gary's eyes widened after seeing her as a realisation soon hit him. He stood up and ran up to her and embraced her. Tears started to form in his eyes after seeing her in so many years. He released her and begin to wipe his tears. 

"Guys! Meet my Sister, Green." Ash introduced her in an unenthusiastic way. "Can't you act as a less doofus!" Green commented on Ash. "As you can't act so well, Miss. Dweeb." Ash counter-attacked. The two siblings begin to argue. The situation soon begins to tense up as if a war was going to happen. Gary and Serena looked towards them and got in between to freeze the situation. They tried to stop both of them. After a few explanations from both Serena and Gary, they begin to calm down to start another fight of blaming each other for starting the fight. Everyone in the room sweatdropped as they saw a new fight emerging. Pikachu had enough and sparks begin to form in his cheeks. Everyone but Ash and Green noticed him and stepped back. "PIKACHUUUUUUUUUUUUUU" Pikachu yelled sending a thunderbolt towards the siblings instantly dropping them to the ground and stopping the fight. Ash was the first one to get up as he already got a vaccination from Pikachu after all these years. His body glowed faint blue to heal him back. He did the same to Green.

Everyone in the room had a great talk mostly about their journeys from few years. Everyone else begins to head back to their rooms for relaxing as tomorrow is the first day of competition leaving the siblings and Serena in the room. As they took a few steps away from the room, they talked about Ash and Green. Something stuck in Gary's mind and he begins to panic. 

---------------------------------------------------

Approaching the main target area! Start plan 1 let's show Calem the power of RickRolling. Get ready team RickRoll on my command 3-2-1, Start the Attack.

Signing off, Flair.

Thank You.