Ch-15 "Here enters Red"

Not much to stay, as I need to prepare. Ready, steady, Go! Welcome to ch-15.

-----------------------------------------

[No Ones P.O.V]

Something from his past memories stuck in Gary's mind as he begins to panic. After saying Good Night to rest, Gary ran to his room as fast as he could. Once in the room, Gary took out his phone and called Prof. Oak. After a few minutes, Prof. Oak picked up and he was visible on the screen.

"Gramps, Do you have the number of Red?" Gary yelled while panicking.

"Calm down Gary, Calm Down. Tell me what happened?" Oak said while calming Gary.

Once calmed down, he spoke "It's about Ash and Green. They are back together."

"Oh No, Arceus why you hate us? Bye, Gary, I'm going to Mt. Silver as soon as possible with Tracey. Tracey pack your bags we are leaving for Mt. Silver for a few years. I recommend you, Gary, to flee from there as soon as possible before they both start a major fight." Oak said panicking and running around the room. Both Ash and Green might be calm without each other but when it comes to being together. It's sure that they will start fighting on any topic. It happened in pallet town a few years ago, they both nearly destroyed Professor Oak's lab while fighting if it wasn't their father, Red, to stop them before anything serious occurs.

"Calm Down, Gramps. That's why I called you this early. Do you remember the promise they both made to Red after that horrifying incident?" Gary asks while shivering in the last part as he remembered the incident that occired in front of his eyes.

"Yeah, So what?" Prof. Oak thinks deeply and then realises. "I will contact Red as soon as possible and send him to Kalos immediately." Oak continued.

"Gramps! Send Dad also. I wanna meet him. If he doesn't come than you-know-what-to-do." Gary said while smirking in the last.

Oak smirks and says "Alright I'll make sure that Blue comes with Red and If he denies than I'll say Red to take him by force. Still, if he didn't agrees than I'll meet and teach him personally about this." 

"Bye Gramps and make sure that Dad and Red comes before the week is over and also tell them about what happened with Ash as both Ash and Green will go beserk if they remember about that." Gary says and hangs up the phone.

[Next Morning]

Ash and the group were exiting Pokemon Center to compete in the tournament. They were confronted with 'The Traitors'. Their faces were clearly filled with arrogance and over-confident. Everyone was trying to ignore them and move on. But May triggered both Ash and Green by saying "Green, the top co-ordinator in Hoenn, why are you wasting your time and talent with these group of idoits? Join us we are much better than these 'lowlifes'." This resulted May to get a blow from Green which resulted her to fall on the ground. "Woah, I hit Knock-Out." The group behind Green commented. "Don't ever to say these words to me, my brother and our 'Real Friends'. I don't give a damn to you. You BITCH GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY SIGHT OR ELSE I'LL MAKE SURE YOU WILL WISH TO NEVER BORN." Green yelled coldely. That warning was of no effect as traitors begin to charge towards them. Ash watched them for a bit and then his eyes, his body and his clothes begin to glow blue. He raised his one hand and that separated all the traitors from his 'real friend' but it didn't end there. Ash raised his other hand and the 'The Traitors' begin to fly upwards then free fall to the ground. This loop continued for 5 minutes as all 'traitors' were pretty much worn out and bleeding. The group laughed at them and then continued to walk towards the stadium.

The next few day were easy wins for Ash, coincidently every match of his was against a traitor. In his first match, Ash humiliated Goh by using Mew in against him. Goh gritted his teaths while battling mew. Then next was with May, who me the same fate but with Ash using Manaphy. Ash easily defeated Misty, Brock and Iris. All the other traitors were not able to enter quarter finals except Calem, Who acts pervet. But before, Ash's battle against Calem, someone showed up.

[Day-6 Of Tournament]

The stadium was filled with audience who were too much excited to see the quarter-finals. Todays first match was Ash vs Calem. Before the beginning of the battle someone unexpected appeared. "Everybody today we have a special guest for the tournament. Please put your hands together for the current World champion and Pokemon Master, most powerful pokemon trainer in the world. Put your hands together for one and only, Red Ketchum." Goodshow announced. Suddenly, A man wearing red jacket with white strips and light blue pants walks towards the stage. His Raven-hairs were flowing in any directions, He had Z-shaped marks on his cheeks. He was around 6 ft tall. The audience cheered at his entry.

In the Elite suite, 

Both Ash and Greens eyes widened after seeing the Trainer. Everybody but Gary in the elite suite turned towards the siblings confused while Gary has a smirk on his face. Ash and Green were looking on the battlefield as they both spoke the same "Dad!" in their cheerful voice. Both siblings turned towards each other and smiled. Ash asked Pikachu to electrocute him as if he wasn't daydreaming, That he wasn't. Both the siblings got up and rushed towards the exit of the suite. While everyone was looking at them leaving the suite. They looked so much confused. They turned towards Gary who was smirking all the time which increased their confusion. Serena asked Gary "Where are they going?" "Lets follow them. All of your doubts will be cleared there. Lets go!" Gary said while running towards the exit. All of Ash's 'Real Friends' followed him. They ran through the whole building to reach the backstage. 

Ash and Green were running excitedly as they were seeing their Dad after so many years. Gary was following them closely as all the others were running after him. Both Ash and Green reached the backstage earlier. While Gary came shortly after them.

To be continued........

-------------------

Sorry I wont be able to regularly update my any book (That means 1 chapter per week or so) till 7th October since I am having exams but I promise to come back to regular updates after that and on 7th October I'll definitely update my both books.

Signing Off, Flair.

Thank You