cuatro

Auditorium Number One of Evankhell's Hell... such a huge setting for so little characters. Entering from the small door at the side of the stage, Director of the Floor of Tests, Yu Hansung walked into view to join the Position Managers comfortably seated at their table. Lero-Ro, who he arrived with, made his way straight to the established lectern. The two golden pillars at the lowest level up front the variously seated Regulars complemented his features.

"Hello, everyone. This is Lero-Ro," the Ranker commenced the announcement of the passing Regulars from the 'Position Test'. "Now, we'll announce those who passed and qualified for the final examination."

The screen behind the Rankers and at the center of it all began flickering, the Regulars of the day gulping.

Final Position Test Candidates

Fisherman
Endorsi, Hong Chunhwa, Des Lion (Injury Out), Blarouse, Anak Jahad

Spear Bearer
Akryung, Rak Wraithraiser, Paracule, Aleksai Amigochaz

Scout
Shibisu, Hatz, Sunwoo Nare

Light Bearer
Khun Aguero Agnis, Michelle Light (Injury Out), Lebin

Wave Controller
Bam, Phonsekal Laure

A flurry of reactions-relief, shock, ecstasy, despair, annoyance, worry, anger-mixed together.

Slamming his hands in rage on the desk of the auditorium, a Regular from the winning team of the 'Hide-and-Seek' test arose from his seat.

"What?! The hell is that?! Why did I fail?!" He strongly objected. "Our team definitely won! Does it even make sense that I failed?!"

The Director raised a chin, noticing the failed Spear Bearer's interrogation.

"Are you saying that you cannot accept the results?" Hansung inquired, to which the male shouted to with even greater volume.

"Of course! Why should I fail? Huh?!"

"That's because... according to each instructor's scores, a-" His diplomatic explanation was cut off by the complainee. Anger oozed out of him the more the reason why he did not pass was elaborated on.

"You're shitting me! Stop spewing bullshit, and change it now! I passed! Do you have any idea how hard I worked on my last test, you instant coffee addict?!"

To this, the Advanced Ranker, who so far only looked upon the Regular, finally stood up to stride forward, gaining every attendee's attention. The coordinated sounds produced by his red and gold shoes a stomp in the uncrowded massiveness of his well-known territory. Waving his right hand, he called for the guy in the blue shirt to come down there-the usual smile on his face present on the important occassion.

"Huh?"

"Alright, Mr. Mauchi. If you have a problem with the administrators' scores, please prove to us that you're worthy of passing right here," Hansung directed.

Looking down at him, the taller Mauchi asked, "What? How would I...?"

"Simple." the Director said. "You only need to get off this stage with your mind in tact."

"...What?"

Snapping of bones, barely spewed out curses, and more agonizing sounds were then heard. Mauchi, the source.

"Wait."

The exclamation of another Regular stopped Hansung's trailing back, and instead had him glance at its origin.

"I also have a problem with the results, Director." Khun was standing, grinning confidently, his hand raised, heads turned to look at him.

Sighing with a smile, Hansung eventually permitted. "Then, please come down."