ocho

Being alone was the easiest for me. When I'm with someone, I'm not myself.

Dainty curls were whisked out away by the wind from the grand doorsteps they closed behind. It was an air of movement that couldn't bother the white skin-tight mini dress the hour-shaped figure wore. A long black military-designed jacket with the crest of three crimson eyes shading the backless ensemble from within flowed from bare freckled shoulders. Scarlet sneakers clicked on the carpeted space, the anklet above the left one shimmering from the castle lights inside. The two assassins trailing behind their Commander dyed the red atmosphere darker.

"Adori said it's your third day seeing our father alone," a feminine voice threatened to halt their walking entourage. "Who's your next kill?"

The venomous drip from the owner of the words failed to bite, as its target continued to walk past her.

"Does it matter? As long as it's not you. Not that I'd tell you, either way."

The tall bluenette's lips lifted amused, "I was just on my way to welcome the Hell Train at the Last Station. You wanna come?"

The younger princess took a bouncy step forward before playfully turning her whole body back to meet eyes with the High Ranker Top 100, her hands rested together behind her innocently.

"Wow, I'm so sad. I really want to go, but it's too bad I'm missing out," she uttered fakely in a mocking tone, nodding proudly as if to chide more.

For a good two seconds, Khun Maschenny Jahad stared back at Hendo Lok Sunflora Jahad.

"No, I think you'd have much more fun with your own mission," she began to say. "Just be careful. This unnie is worried for her dongsaeng. Someday, you may look back to see the path that you took is just full of the blood of the corpses you stepped over-that you're just a murderer."

"I don't care. Whatever it is, it's the path that I took," Sunflora shrugged unbothered before tilting her blonde head slightly to look a bit further from her older sister. "You won't introduce me?"

Maschenny looked over to the soldier closely behind her. "This is Kallavan, Jahad's Royal Army 4th Squadron Commander. He and his platoon will be charging on this mission. Wish him luck."

The tall man bowed, "It's an honor to meet a princess of the 13 Months."

"I'm sure someone as notoriously strong as him wouldn't need of trivialities such as luck," the Defender smiled. "Likewise. Take care of the Hell Train for me. See you."

"Then... we'll look forward to the Hendo Lok Family's honorable support in the future," the Master of the Yellow May smirked to the already retreating Commander.

Once again stopping to answer, the Rainbow Undecimber wielder presented her usual business face, arms tangled in the fold under her chest.

"Repellista-unnie said the second generation FUG Slayer White was on the Hell Train... unsealed. However, from what I've heard from Hagipherione-unnie- Well, let's just say, confirm with the Arie Family first. I'm not interested in your politics, I only care about the law."

A laugh contained in one breath, the Spear Master in front of the famous Defender visibly wondered.

"Is that so?" She questioned. "So then I guess, the Great Wall of the Tower also purposely let an Irregular, who also happens to be an FUG Slayer Candidate run about alive on the same ship as her? Those plebs were going crazy for you at the Workshop Battle a couple of years ago. You know, the one infested by FUG?"

"I sure did. Who were they again? The Workshop, FUG, and Wolhaiksong... is that all? They're just a bunch of school kids who decided to start a study group and roleplay as convicts after reading too much history. At least play a game for adults. I'm the Great Wall and this is King Jahad's Empire. Isn't that just the worst for you, unnie?" The said Great Wall taunted, emphasizing her position despite of the other's seniority. "Full of guesses since you can't question?"