siete

At the Bull's front, the Ranker fight was in the state of unlifting apprehension.

"Flora!"

"This is the Royal Enforcement Division Commander," the junior princess announced.

"Commander!" Ren.

Noticing the senior princess not backing away, she reminded her how their ranks as princesses both post below her ranking as Commander. "I request that Princess Yuri Jahad forfeit from this operation."

"Lady Yuri! It's Evan! Lady Yuri, please stop! It doesn't matter if you kill him, but Princess Sunflora will kill you first if you point any more fingers at him! And if it gets discovered that a princess helped Anak's daughter, things will get really complicated! If Princess Sunflora gets there before us, she definitely won't be idle about this. Kurudan is preparing. Didn't we bring him to use in a situation like this?! What I'm saying, Lady Yuri, is forget being overlooked or forgiven! I know you're super ultra powerful, but you'll get slaughtered on the spot! And by RED! This will not only be an issue in the Jahad Family, but also your Ha Family!" The transaction only dealt on the Ha Princess' line. At this, the length of Yuri's pause grew equivalent to the growing pains in her head.

"Damn! Being a princess sure is a bother," she put a hand at the side of her head. "Oy, rice ball, do whatever you want!"

"What?" Taken aback expressions occupied the facial palettes of the Regulars.

Picking up the Black March next to Endorsi, she started to exit the same way she entered. "Let's go back, Black March."

Amidst the opposition and pleas of the defeatedly crushed Regulars, Ren suddenly broke out in a hysterical mania.

"I was really surprised, Princess Yuri! Of course! There's no way Princess Yuri would defy the orders of King Jahad! You've made a wise choice, princess. Now, where were we?"

"Ren!" Sunflora yelled from the other line. "Take the Green April and move it out of there already! This is an order from your Commander!"

"Kurudan, take care of it." Yuri.

A large spherical pressure appeared from above, sending a sinking impact down the Jahad Ranker.

This... This is... Wave Controller! Dansulsa!

On the surface covering that very spot, the said Wave Controller was aiming his hammer downwards. Crashing it, the Regulars seemed like plastic bags being blown over by the wind. Ren's container had been squashed.

Twitching and laughing, he talked. "A Dansulsa... looks like you really got me. And like this, there isn't even any evidence... So... it seems like I can't even report this. You truly are a fearsome princess. But you really need to be aware of which sisters you're keeping close to you. Unfortunately, because of that mistake, I knew you brought some friends, princess. Princess, the person that you said you were seeking... it's an Irregular named Bam, right? I've sent the Bull."

Like the shadow during dawn, horror rose to Yuri, Shibisu, and Endorsi. Chuckling wasn't relenting in the assassin's relaying.

"Too bad. That boy's talent is a waste... Can't let an Irregular... live. That boy... won't be coming back alive, princess. You cannot stop it even if you kill me. As you may have already noticed... this body is merely one of my containers that I use... My true body is already somewhere... far away. I proceeded to leave as soon as the Commander notified me of your travelling. It was meant as an additional mission detail, though, and not as a change of course. I know my job as RED, princess. And... even if you hadn't brought her, after citing the Black March in my report, she would've already known... of your plans," Ren disclosed, then addressed Anak lastly. "Then, see you again, half... breed."