seis

A/N: This chapter will have a lot of substantially original inserts.

☇☇☇☇☇☇

"Hey, Lizard. After the test, let's go eat together."

"What?!" Anak's terrified countenance was broken out of its tunneled concentration, ludicrously gaping at the Jahad Princess' offer, which to her sounded as idiotic as she's always thought her to be. Maybe it was just supremely more stupid, if she were to be a tad bit honest. "In a situation like this!"

Grinning as dumbly as she's given justice for, Endorsi added, "But you pay instead."

"Can you really talk about food?!" Her words trailed off into ellipses as she processed what the other was implying so carelessly, forcing her eyes to widen back again. Together?

"You... are you serious?" The green-skinned Regular's teeth were clenching in a serious frown.

Nodding in a pleasurable close-eyed display, "Yep," the brunette assured before marginally opening her eyes in a scarier expression. "Lend me the Black March."

"Then first," Anak got up in an agile dash, tossing the Black March to Endorsi, who switched the Green April with her. "Time to get rid of that disgusting thing!"

However, there was no way they could ever hope to take on a Ranker, let alone a noble from the Jahad Family.

Chuckling darkly, he had an air of fulfilled expectancy. "This is self-defense, my Princess."

Safely attacking the princess to take her down in one uncaring move, Ren kicked the real target of his mission down before she knew it. Crushing her neck on the cold hard ground, the dragging impact created heavy noises and cracks where she lied.

"Guess there's no choice," he snickered while squeezing the shorty's neck. "I'll just have to eliminate you myself."

"You... bastard... stop it," Endorsi weakly protested, trying to get up from the deeper fractures of natural land she was in.

"Princess, I'll be sure to report this to King Jahad in all of its entirety," Ren laughed intelligently. "With this, our Lo Po Bia Family's princesses will have one less competitor."

Blood dripped down her mouth, anger clouding her atmosphere. The comparatively unknown princess' mind clicked, "That bastard! He was from the Lo Po Bia Family! That's why he intentionally put me in this predicament!"

"Now that the entertainment is over," the member of the 10 Great Families turned his attention back to the one below him, putting even more pressure on her fatal point. "Please die now."

He was showering in the dying agony of the fake, the horrific screams of the authentic, and the callousness of which he bended everything into for his own goals and amusement.

Tong!

His vicious laughing and setting were stopped by a stone bouncing directly off his head.

"...Who's there?"

Despite his interrogation, the undercover assassin was only answered with more provoking stone-throwing, triumphantly angering him as he went off.

"Which insane retard is throwing that! I know you're there! Come out right now before I kill you," he threatened in his quaking rage.

"Which insane retard?" A female's voice asked from the unseeable territory of the location's darkness.

"The two ugly idiots that are pitifully lying over there after being beaten by you..." Neat white shoes entered into visibility as steps were heard from the person's crushing aura. The pair in reference watched her in their rude awakening, a necktie decorated with Jahad's eyes was the object of their lack of speech. "I'm their older sister."