Chapter 5

We drove back to the hotel in the same cars we came in, when we got there Hank said he and John had to go do VidCon things. Hank suggested that Katherine take us all to the mall. “That sounds like a fun idea!” she said. “Hey, do you guys want to come with me and John?” Hank asked. Chris looked at us as if asking if he could go. I nodded my head to say that they could. “Yea, sure, that sounds like fun!” Chris said. Zack and Jon said that they had to go and pick up Jonah Green from the airport, so they couldn’t come. Damon said he was kind of tired so he was just going to go up to Chris and Danny’s room and take a nap.

I’m sure the guys were thankful that they didn’t have to come with, we really only went to girl stores. Katherine was one of the coolest people! It was super nice to get to spend some time with her and get to know her a bit. She also told us some embarrassing stories about John and Hank.

By the time we got back to the hotel it was almost supper time. I texted Chris and asked “Hey, are you guys busy right now?” “No, we’re back in the room, Hank and John had some meeting.” “Okay, we’ll be there soon.”   “Would you guys like to have dinner with us too?” Katherine asked. “That sounds like fun! Where did you have in mind?” Des asked. “I was thinking we could just have dinner here, order pizza or something?” “Yum, pizza sounds awesome!” “Okay, pepperoni work for you guys?” “Yup, it’s the only kind I eat. Oh, and could we get a vegan one for Damon too, maybe?” “Sure, no problem! Would you guys like to come to our room about 6:30? I’ll order the pizza now, so it gets here on time.” “That works for us, see you then!”

First, we went to Chris and Danny’s room to tell them the plans for supper, Jon and Zack still were with Jonah so they wouldn’t be there. Then, we went to our room to get ready. We headed over to Hank and Katherine’s room about 6:20, but first we went to get Damon, Danny, and Chris. When we got there Katherine was the only one in the room. “I texted Hank, he and John should be here soon, they’re running a little late.”

Around 7 John opened the door and yelled “DO I SMELL PIZZA?!?” We laughed and I said “You do!” “My favorite!” We all ate and then we watched a movie about zombies on Netflix. Around 11 pm we all decided we better get back to our rooms and get some sleep. John’s room was connected to Hank and Katherine’s. We all said goodnight and Damon went to his room. That just left us four to walk to our rooms. The boys dropped us off by our door and we all hugged and went our separate ways.