Chapter 13

I decided to wear shorts and a peach tank top. This was the last day we got to spend with Danny and Chris so we had to have an amazing time and go on all the rides we could, our favorites were the Harry Potter ride and Cars Land. I got so sunburnt because I didn’t put any sunscreen on, I’m such an idiot.

                We decided to stay at Disney until the world of color show. “Holy crap, this is so amazing!” I said, it was gorgeous. “You’re amazing.” Christian said and I smiled at his cheesy comeback.  I punched him in the shoulder and he grabbed my hand.

I can’t believe that we had to leave tomorrow. It was going to be so hard to say goodbye to Danny, Hank, Katherine, John, but most of all Chris. I didn’t want to think about it so I decided to just enjoy the rest of the time we had together.

By the time we got back to the hotel it was almost midnight but no one was tired, or at least that’s what we said. We didn’t want to go to sleep because we would wake up and we knew that when we woke up we would have to leave. So we all stay up and watched movies until 4 in the morning. We finally decided to go to bed because we knew we were really tired. The boys decided to stay in our room.

We slept together in the most innocent sense of the word. We just talked and once we got too tired to talk we slept. I kept my eyes open for as long as I possibly could and fell asleep with Chris watching me and I couldn’t help but smile. To quote John green, “I fell in love the way you fall asleep, slowly and then all at once.”